• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Ecotech Radions Xr15w G4pro with mounts and reeflink

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Ecotech Radions xr15w G4pro I would like to sell. Will include the two RMS mounts and reeflink. Would prefer to sell 750 shipped. Nothing wrong with them.

32AC2C0D-4565-45DF-A082-C15E7E9F0AD5.jpeg 0857E40B-463A-43F2-A16A-EDE9FAC3C7A9.jpeg

OP
OP
E

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so it looks like I have enough interests to separate this bundle package. Obviously the convenience, packaging, shipping, insurance factors add more to the costs when separating. As you all know, shipping fees aren’t cheap. So the prices for Individual items are expected to cost more. The lights have 2018 mfds. They are currently saved for backups or for a frag tank or even a bigger build later on. I am not desperate to sell them. So stop demanding for free items. I think I’m fair with my asking price. I have looked and I think my asking price is amongst the lowest. If you are able to find current sale posts of lights with similar condition and lower price then let me know. Let’s not give our fellow reefer such a hard time. Like most, I am trying to fund my coral addiction by selling off extra equipment. Happy Holidays and stay safe everyone.

Below are prices for how I would consider breaking them apart.
1. Full package: 750 shipped
2. 2 RMS Mounts: 150 shipped, or 130 plus shipping- if you live closer and think it would cost you less
3. 2 lights xr15w G4pro: 675 shipped or 650 plus shipping
4. Reeflink: 55 shipped
5. 1 xr15w G4pro with RMS Mount: 415 shipped

OP
OP
E

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. Sorry for the delay in response. I’ve been out of town for the holidays. Now that I’m back, am more focused in getting these sold and can answer any questions you may have. I also know interests change quite frequently. So if you’re still interested in the lights please pm me. Full package bundle offer will get first dibs. Thank you and hope you had a wonderful holidays.

OP
OP
E

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef link and one radion sold. The rest are available. Thanks.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back