• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 hydra 26 hds barely used, xho reef brites, mp40 wqd eshopps skimmer

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Been almost a year now since I've been able to make it back onto reef2reef do to some unforeseen circumstances in our family. I've had to pull away from the hobby and break down my reef tanks. The wife and I could use a little extra cash to help us through these times and help pay medical expenses. I have a good bit of stuff I'm going to sell because I have no idea when I'll be able to continue on with reefing. This isn't the end. Just a pause to take care of things that are more important. I'll have a lot of stuff to add to this thread as I pull it out of the closet, continue to break down tanks, and clean things up.

First I have 2 hydra 26 hds. One is white and one is black. Both are around 2 years old and have about 6 months of use each on less then 50%. Looking to get $220 shipped each obo please no low ballers. These lights are nice with lots of life left on them and we need the extra money for medical bills. See pictures

Also 2 24" reef brite xho actinics. Both are like new and barely used. One has a very tiny fray in the cord near the input on light strip but a dab of liquid electrical tape and you'll seriously never know its there. Asking $130 each obo. Pics to come tonight.

Mp40 wqd also about 2 years old and runs and functions like the day I pulled it out of the box. No noises quiet as can be and all modes function as the should. Never ran over 50% on reef Crest mode. Includes the thin spacer and wet side. Wet side functions as it should but has been well loved. Theres a loose plastic bar on the cage and it's hard to get the cage off because of coraline. If you can deal with that then the wetside still has years of life left in her. $275 obo pics to come later tonight.

I also have a nice eshopps s120 skimmer with the smaller footprint. Workhorse skimmer I think rated up to 125 gallons. Will get pics and more info posted tonight once its finished its bath. $175 obo

Please pm me with any questions or anything else I can assist with. Thank you for your time and interest in my much loved equipment.

20200906_111655.jpg 20200906_111840.jpg 20200906_115201.jpg 20200906_115226.jpg 20200906_115235.jpg

OP
OP
W

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have mounts for the 26s?

Sorry no mounts. These were mounted in a 24" aquatic life t5 hybrid setup. I do have the aquatic life fixture still and was planning on selling it. Would let it go for $60 bucks with purchase of a hydra at my asking price. It is the first gen but still looks good and functions properly.

OP
OP
W

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm adding a

Kessil a 360we tuna sun. Used as a refugium light for 6 months and this thing grows chaeto like no other. This is a 90w really bright little light with controllable spectrum and intensity on board. There's a tiny bit of rust on the mounting screw from being inside my stand but this has no effect on the functionality or aesthetics of the light itself and a replacement screw is about $5.

$200 shipped obo

20200908_023824.jpg 20200908_023850.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back