• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Norwesco 125 Gallon Poly Tanks

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale are two used Norwesco poly tanks in very good condition. They were used for a saltwater mixing station for my aquarium and were kept indoors since I bought them. One was used for RODI water and the other for saltwater. The RODI one has a 1/2" hole drilled near the top on one end that was used for a float switch. The saltwater tank has a hole drilled in the top with a Uniseal for a 1" pipe and a 1/4" hole drilled near the lid that was used for RODI tubing. I'm no longer into saltwater aquariums so I don't have a need for these tanks anymore. 41" long x 32" wide x 35" tall.

These sell new for over $220 each. Asking $150 each or both for $250.

Pick up in Appleton, WI or I can meet within 50 miles of Appleton.

20200801_160048.jpg

fjurcak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale are two used Norwesco poly tanks in very good condition. They were used for a saltwater mixing station for my aquarium and were kept indoors since I bought them. One was used for RODI water and the other for saltwater. The RODI one has a 1/2" hole drilled near the top on one end that was used for a float switch. The saltwater tank has a hole drilled in the top with a Uniseal for a 1" pipe and a 1/4" hole drilled near the lid that was used for RODI tubing. I'm no longer into saltwater aquariums so I don't have a need for these tanks anymore. 41" long x 32" wide x 35" tall.

These sell new for over $220 each. Asking $150 each or both for $250.

Pick up in Appleton, WI or I can meet within 50 miles of Appleton.

20200801_160048.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back