For sale 2 Radion XR15 G4 Pro’s Mobius Ready

Sold
I have a pair of Radion XR15 G4 Pros I’m looking to part with. They have the mobius chip. Will come with the RMS Slide mounts, the rail nor the Reefbrites are included. I...
$250.00
2 available
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I have a pair of Radion XR15 G4 Pros I’m looking to part with. They have the mobius chip. Will come with the RMS Slide mounts, the rail nor the Reefbrites are included. I think I have the original box to one light but not the other. Have been ran for almost 2 years at no higher than 25% intensity. Only selling because I want to switch this Frag tank to XR30’s. Price is $250 each shipped or take both for $450 shipped. Both lights will be completely cleaned before being shipped. Text 734-725-98fiveO if interested.
OP
CCK_8814

CCK_8814

Valuable Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
I have a pair of Radion XR15 G4 Pros I’m looking to part with. They have the mobius chip. Will come with the RMS Slide mounts, the rail nor the Reefbrites are included. I think I have the original box to one light but not the other. Have been ran for almost 2 years at no higher than 25% intensity. Only selling because I want to switch this Frag tank to XR30’s. Price is $250 each shipped or take both for $450 shipped. Both lights will be completely cleaned before being shipped. Text 734-725-98fiveO if interested.

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 109 24.3%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 233 51.9%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 33 7.3%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.1%
Deltec