• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Radion XR30 g5 BLUE for sale

Randy’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I’m a kessil fan, I sold my kessil to try Radions and they’re not for me I miss the kessil shimmer and want to go back. PICKUP NYC , willing to ship with a shipping fee but want to do pickup first . TEXT ME - 3472481161

both lights come with Mount and Box
$800 each (Light and Mount)

take both for 1500 remember the mount is included .

I only used them for 2 months !!!!!! Basically almost brand new.

43ADFB32-59DB-4223-B60C-18961FE1B948.jpeg

DarfrogDojo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you Randy. I have a pair of G5's sitting in the box. I currently have a Kessil ATI hybrid setup and and my tank is perfect. And like you, I love the Kessil shimmer, and the T5's keep my SPS happy while I'mat work. I thought I needed to replace the T5'swith LEDs so I went with the best. I just can't seem to pull the trigger. Have you ever considered a Radion Kessil Hybrid?

OP
OP
Randy’s reef

Randy’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you Randy. I have a pair of G5's sitting in the box. I currently have a Kessil ATI hybrid setup and and my tank is perfect. And like you, I love the Kessil shimmer, and the T5's keep my SPS happy while I'mat work. I thought I needed to replace the T5'swith LEDs so I went with the best. I just can't seem to pull the trigger. Have you ever considered a Radion Kessil Hybrid?
I did try it but the Radion doesn’t show kessils shimmer it blocks the shimmer :(

DarfrogDojo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did try it but the Radion doesn’t show kessils shimmer it blocks the shimmer :(
Oh, ok. While browsing the forums, I found this post...and I already have the lights. So, I gotta at least try it for myself. And I won't be mad if you are right, and drop a big fat, "I told you so".

OP
OP
Randy’s reef

Randy’s reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, ok. While browsing the forums, I found this post...and I already have the lights. So, I gotta at least try it for myself. And I won't be mad if you are right, and drop a big fat, "I told you so".

Just tried again with the a360x and it looks dang good I’m gonna keep the radions!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back