2 WINNERS!! *** Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway *** 2 WINNERS!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

TWO winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 28, 2020! (Last day to enter is December 27th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, that's AMAZING xD
Later will UP the info and will complete the Entries xD
Thank you R2R and Noopsyche

Edit:
P.S. Sorry @noopsyche wasn't expecting to the end of the year to see another giveaway by you and I wasn't able to resist xD ;)
(I'm electrical engineer and I'm repairing customers and friends reef lights often, never saw any Noopsiche to come for repair for whatever reason, so I'm a bit more impressed how is builded your one to resist most of the issues the other have)

Last edited:

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - Would love to add this to my tank to see how it compares against my existing LEDs. I could use one more LED to completely cover the entire tank (would change the orientation of my current lights).

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official entry: With the K7Pro2 I would be able to upgrade one of my tanks to be able to grow a wider range of coral.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 4: I am a member of the Noopsyche USA FaceBook group.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 5: I like the clear operating instructions!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry for R2R supporting and partner member.

lazerben

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

TWO winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 28, 2020! (Last day to enter is December 27th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

#r2rgiveaway
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Bonus 1:

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

#r2rgiveaway
I want to win because I need a better light to prevent my acros from dieing out down the road

saltcats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry - I'd love to win this light to start my first tank off well! It seems like a great choice for growing a variety of corals :D

And I'm very excited to have my tank ready to finally enter one of these! Thanks for running these giveaways, it makes the community feel so welcoming :)

M

Max_nano

View Badges
Official entry: it would be awesome to have another light so I could get another tank and have more growing room. Lighting is expensive!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Supporting member

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Partner member

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
New tank (oceanic 135g - has LED that is not cutting it. This would be a fantastic upgrade

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I have wanted to try these lights and have heard great things. I have a 20 gallon bio cube that is waiting for a light. So this would be a great fit for that!

Back