2 WINNERS!! *** Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway *** 2 WINNERS!!

watty21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this light - the price, the design, the intensity, everything! I'm looking for a light to supplement what I have going and specifically to add more light to my zoa rock. This looks perfect!

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be putting together a new frag tank system and would love to try these lights, heard good things about them

Bdroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: I would like to win these so i can setup a new tank =)

Bdroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: Partner Member

mclark452

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

TWO winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 28, 2020! (Last day to enter is December 27th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
If I win the light, I'll have an excuse to start another tank!!!

Bloo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started the hooby in October and currently own a 10g Tank and was hoping to upgrade to a 30-60g Cube style tank already close to xmas time, so to have this light would be a great xmas present towards my next tank upgrade. :D

Bloo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #5: The same thing your giving away is the same thing I'm really enjoying atm the
Noopsyche K7 PRO II LED Light, would be a great xmas present. Happy Holidays everyone. ;Happy

danschoenherr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #5, asside from the website being easy toi navigate, I noticed that there is a Noopsyche hybrid fixture that has some really nice features, so I will be looking into that some more

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6 - Build thread updated

eel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to try these over my fuge. Joined Facebook group for bonus entry and checked out website for additional bonus entry. I liked the detailed instructions with photos of menu screens on your website.

Last edited:

MR BACKHAND

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this because I have no lights for my 125 and need a good light.

Good luck all.
Merry Christmas

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

TWO winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 28, 2020! (Last day to enter is December 27th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Will you guys ship this to Japan? I live in Tokyo.
Would really appreciate this cuz my corals are living off a really cheap setup.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back