2 WINNERS!! *** Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway *** 2 WINNERS!!

Jesse O.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I could really use this light in my 15gallon nano-reef. Currently using an old Aqueon light that seems to be going out.. The upgrade would make my corals grow a lot faster.

Jesse O.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 6: Build thread started.

stewie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I would like to win these lights in order to provide the intensity needed in to grow all coral.

Fishboy-1970

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE. In fact, we're going to have TWO winners this time!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

TWO winners will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

TWO winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 28, 2020! (Last day to enter is December 27th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
OMG I hear these lights are amazing! Please please let me win these! It would make my Christmas!

Fizzgig32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m using old Chinese black boxes. Can’t really afford an upgrade. But I’ve been looking into noopsyche for a few months now and really want to see them on my tank!

Attachments

• 7847D2FE-08B5-42EF-A17B-96F2A1AC625A.jpeg
    7847D2FE-08B5-42EF-A17B-96F2A1AC625A.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 76

r2odie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win this light for my new 20 drop yank I’m about to set up!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BUILD Updated again

srt4eric

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry!!! Just started a build thread

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry: would love to set up my 50 gallon AIO in the garage to house zoa’s only. Need a light!

Dale

smhray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
I would love to try these out on my new frag tank system that I am currently in the process of building. So far I have the tank, sump, and stand ready now just accessories.

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry: updated build thread

Back