2 WINNERS!!! It's the Amazing AquaMaxx Puratek RODI Giveaway!!!

ichthyoid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’ve automated the essential functions via an included controller, is what’s best to me-

‘performing routine system back-flushes, enlisting a booster pump to facilitate operation at lower source water pressures, and utilizing an automatic shut-off in the event of back-pressure or power loss to the controller’

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like it because it is a complete system...booster pump and all ready to go!

Idoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1 - checked out the article/summary of the RODI system.

Idoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 5 - completed what it means to be an R2R supporting member

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to upgrade from my RO Buddie and this unit has everything one would need. I’m getting one! Just better if I could win it instead!

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #3
Build thread updated

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1

Noel01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want it because the closest pet store with RO water is almost an hour away from me. My buddy in middle Georgia has one and says it’s amazing and easy to use. I have a local pet shop but their filters get changed once every eternity. So no go on that place for water.

1.jpg

Reef2Reef and Marine Depot are teaming up to bring you another awesome giveaway!!! Today, we're launching an opportunity to win 1 of 2 great RODI systems! The Puratek 100 GPD RO/DI Filter System by AquaMaxx is a super solid system for any serious reefer, and the Deluxe version is what some might call the Cadillac of RODI systems! But hey, don't take my word for it...check out this product review of the Puratek Deluxe by Dana Riddle! You seriously need to check these out!

Marine Depot is a name that will already be familiar to many of you as they are known for being a high quality vendor in our industry with great customer service! We're grateful to them for being a longtime sponsor in our community and for providing an awesome prize for 2 lucky Reef2Reefers! #r2rgiveaway

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the
Puratek Deluxe 100 GPD RO/DI Filter System by AquaMaxx (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread telling us what you like most about it.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Check out Dana Riddle's Product Review of the Puratek Deluxe 100 GPD RO/DI Filter System and make a post in that thread giving your thoughts on the unit.
Bonus 2: Follow Marine Depot on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube (or all 3 for 3 entries)
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Check out what it means to be a R2R Site Supporter and tell us your favorite perk of being a supporter or give an idea for a perk you'd like to see added. (CLICK HERE)

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE. #supportingmembers #partnermembers

THE PRIZE

First prize winner will receive:
1) Puratek Deluxe 100 GPD RO/DI Filter System by AquaMaxx ($299.99 value)

2.jpg

Runner-up will receive:
2) Puratek 100 GPD RO/DI Filter System by AquaMaxx ($159.99 value)

1.jpg

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through October 18, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on October 19, 2020.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @MarineDepot for sponsoring this amazing giveaway!
1.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back