• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x Kessil A360X with WiFi dongle

Nemosis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything sold.
I’m aware that everything has already sold but I had a question if you don’t mind answering it for me. I noticed you had 2 lights and 1 Wi-Fi dongle. Did the 1 adapter control both lights or would each light need its own adapter?

OP
OP
J

jbrady429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m aware that everything has already sold but I had a question if you don’t mind answering it for me. I noticed you had 2 lights and 1 Wi-Fi dongle. Did the 1 adapter control both lights or would each light need its own adapter?
The two lights can be controlled by one adapter, but only by connecting them with one of Kessil’s cables. Otherwise you could use two adapters.

Nemosis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen people with 4 lights and 4 adapters and I’ve seen 2 lights and one adapter. But I read about Wi-Fi interference and that it’s best to have one adapter with k link cables. Thanks for the reply.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back