2 Year Anniversary Live sale -up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TankCandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Two of them were V4s but I bought one new icon and upgraded Both the v4s including getting the aluminum backs
Im still running the V4's with the horrible app.. I use 2 OR3 Blue Plus and 1 Or3 UV plus those atlantics for my display. My frags tanks have 4-3 OR3's on each all blue and UV. Im over the whole ramp up and down.

FishyJoe91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still running the V4's with the horrible app.. I use 2 OR3 Blue Plus and 1 Or3 UV plus those atlantics for my display. My frags tanks have 4-3 OR3's on each all blue and UV. Im over the whole ramp up and down.
Yes I hate the app on the V4

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
octopus disappear GIF

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so wild to see every time.
Crazy to think they have to quickly analyze the hue and pattern. Then quickly change colors while moving and shaping their body to look/disguise to whatever they are trying camouflage against….

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Crazy to think they have to quickly analyze the hue and pattern. Then quickly change colors while moving and shaping their body to look/disguise to whatever they are trying camouflage against….
It'd be funny to see one in a tank with freshwater decorations, like the ones you find at Petco. Could it shape itself like the SpongeBob Pineapple, what would it do next to a skull?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
While we still here. How did you all start reefing. Long story short. started out fresh water with angels, African cichids, and discus. I got hooked after I visit my brother who lived in Fresno, CA. He had a 30g. I came home and told hubby I want reefing. So, I bought a 65. Then we save up and got a custom a Planet 180. AND never looked back.

FishyJoe91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we still here. How did you all start reefing. Long story short. started out fresh water with angels, African cichids, and discus. I got hooked after I visit my brother who lived in Fresno, CA. He had a 30g. I came home and told hubby I want reefing. So, I bought a 65. Then we save up and got a custom a Planet 180. AND never looked back.
I had a small planted freshwater tank and decided to go get a AIO nano reef all grew from there

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've always loved aquariums. Grew up with fresh water ones, my dad had angels and other things and I had my own 10g in my room. I did a "science" experiment on "can a fish swim a maze" like people do with mice or hamsters as a kid. I cleaned salt water aquariums as a teen, paid really well in the 90s, 30$ an hour. Got my first tank just over a year ago when I turned 40, figured I needed a "mid life" crisis hobby.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my moms bfs had a reef tank when i was a kid..like 200 gallons and i loved it. Ended up doing freshwater when I was a kid at my dads. At one point a 40b a 75 and a 125 all with aggressive FW fish. Flash forward to my thirties and I had been researching reef tanks for about a decade. Bought a jbj 28 and took the plunge. That was probably 6 years ago. A buddy gave me my 125 and I thought I would never fill it up. Got my first "try it out" acros (digi/stylo) about a year ago.

Back