$20,000 give away on apex today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS is giving away $20,000 worth of free Apex systems today don't miss out going to check out now fingers crossed we win our free apexes
Agh, I can’t just keep ordering stuff. These guys are pros at marketing BRS, man. I’ve ordered so much stuff the last two days. Stuff I probably needed eventually, but they really roped me in with this. Bravo.

OP
OP
Pistol Peet

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have never won yet either but I also don't have an apex yet it would be sweet to win one I'm trying to win one from Reef to Reef right now as well

OP
OP
Pistol Peet

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered on the first day but still haven't gotten my package hopefully I still have a chance to win.
I almost ordered on the first day and then I waited and I'm kind of glad I did I do know one thing though that first day how many people skipped work for the 30 second video that they released LOL

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agh, I can’t just keep ordering stuff. These guys are pros at marketing BRS, man. I’ve ordered so much stuff the last two days. Stuff I probably needed eventually, but they really roped me in with this. Bravo.
I feel your pain... but.... order placed, again

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did ya'll get today?
Stocked up on some calcium chloride, two of the thin 1G jugs and a leak detector. I had no intention of buying anything today so I guess their marketing strategy works well. Love BRS. I genuinely feel like the company cares about their customers outside of making a quick buck.

jtlmnop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some rock, salt, and a Hanna salinity tester for my new set up. But I chose the free shipping option. Do I need to choose overnight shipping to get a chance at free stuff??

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some rock, salt, and a Hanna salinity tester for my new set up. But I chose the free shipping option. Do I need to choose overnight shipping to get a chance at free stuff??
I don't think so. Their video essentially explained essentially said they would randomly add it to the order before boxing.

Went ahead with another order for some Copper Power, Reef Dip, some dosing stuff and Hanna Alk Reagents. Spending money I don't have to have supplies for future me.

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past I don't think I've ever had my BRS orders ship same day as order so wouldn't we have had to make an order earlier this week in order for a chance at the APEX?

...i still made an order though

Ocelaris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kind of put off personally. I ordered a lot the week before and I thought there were laws in place about not having to purchase something to enter. Nowhere did I see it say they were putting it in people's orders? I'm tired of gimmicks personally. I like the company, but I think we're all in the same boat, this is an expensive hobby and long term success is dependent on not making spur of the moment purchases. Every one decries the astronomical prices of nubs, but this is just the hype we live in today. When we lived in the Bronx, there were two lines at the convenience store, one for regular people and one for scratch off tickets. Safe to say the scratch off ticket line was always packed. I hope I learned some things about being responsible after all these years, but contests like this are painful to those trying to keep budgets in line.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kind of put off personally. I ordered a lot the week before and I thought there were laws in place about not having to purchase something to enter. Nowhere did I see it say they were putting it in people's orders? I'm tired of gimmicks personally. I like the company, but I think we're all in the same boat, this is an expensive hobby and long term success is dependent on not making spur of the moment purchases. Every one decries the astronomical prices of nubs, but this is just the hype we live in today. When we lived in the Bronx, there were two lines at the convenience store, one for regular people and one for scratch off tickets. Safe to say the scratch off ticket line was always packed. I hope I learned some things about being responsible after all these years, but contests like this are painful to those trying to keep budgets in line.

lol what? If you need help with impulsive internet purchasing there are definitely groups for that!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After the day 1 giveaway and then the TM Salt add-on, and so forth; I figured it would continue. So I just placed an order for 1-2 items at a time that I’ve been eyeing.

Monday order: Reef Energy AB and MP40 foam guards.
Tuesday: None
Wednesday: I picked up another bucket of salt this morning at 10am when the Apex was announced.
Later when the Neat viewer giveaway addition was added I bought some murlock tubing and fittings to redo some of my RODi filter tubing that I’ve been wanting to do.
Now ordering the tubing holder and a small bit of some colored PVC I was waiting to go on sale...10% off plus the adaptive reef giveaway...
And then... I’ll by the colored fittings to match the pipe.
Possibly get some frag plugs and GFO if something else pops up that I want a chance at!

For reference: All stuff I planned to get anyway and was waiting for the “November Sales” but now works just as well.

CODE3EMT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s think about the logic. Assuming their warehouse is open for 8 hours....Randy and Ryan said they will be giving an APEX away each hour on the hour. So that translates to 8 Apex EL’s. 330 million people in the USA......let’s assume there is 350,000 die hard Reefe’s out there in the USA. So your chances are 8 out of 350,000 people. Even if we double that number........we are still looking at a chance of 16 Apex EL‘s out of 350,000 (thousand) reefers.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back