$20,000 give away on apex today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you should include divorce lawyer business cards in your boxes as part of this genus marketing plan. Anyway your plan worked on me. I bought 200.00 worth of stuff I didn't really need. The kids won't notice that Christmas will be 200 lighter this year.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you should include divorce lawyer business cards in your boxes as part of this genus marketing plan. Anyway your plan worked on me. I bought 200.00 worth of stuff I didn't really need. The kids won't notice that Christmas will be 200 lighter this year.
TWINS!!!! Bout two hundo deep too... hopefully the G5 or AP9X don’t get added!
Kids get too many gifts anyway

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UMM...YEA...UHH...The last time I checked the Apex EL didn't cost $2,500 dollars, or, even if the 16 unit number was used, $1,250, so someone's math is WAY off. :rolleyes:

I made a purchase yesterday, and one today, and maybe one tomorrow. If I win something, GREAT, if I don't, no big deal. I will always go for the deals and always shop at @Bulk Reef Supply. :)

Last edited:

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UMM...YEA...UHH...The last time I checked the Apex EL didn't cost $2,500 dollars, or, even if the 16 unit number was used, $1,250, so someone's math is WAY off. :rolleyes:

I made a purchase yesterday, and one today, and maybe one tomorrow. If I win something, GREAT, if I don't, no big deal. I will always go for the deals and always shop at @Bulk Reef Supply. :)
What? Where did $2500 or $1250 come from?

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s think about the logic. Assuming their warehouse is open for 8 hours....Randy and Ryan said they will be giving an APEX away each hour on the hour. So that translates to 8 Apex EL’s. 330 million people in the USA......let’s assume there is 350,000 die hard Reefe’s out there in the USA. So your chances are 8 out of 350,000 people. Even if we double that number........we are still looking at a chance of 16 Apex EL‘s out of 350,000 (thousand) reefers.
So your saying I have a chance.. Lol good luck y'all

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's pretty cool. Great marketing scheme for sure though. lol Better odds than playing the lottery. I placed 4 orders in 3 days that I definitely can't afford but it's all stuff I need so it's still all good if I don't win. (I hope I do though!) I'll just have to wait a bit on that next fish but in the end I'll have a bunch of stuff I needed anyways. :)

I'll say one thing, they were certainly on their game in the shipping dept. Looking forward to Friday and Saturday!

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the giveaways show up on the packing list? My order just shipped and I wondered if the free stuff would be listed.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Order from Monday Arrived!!!!!!

No extras....unless you count bubble wrap (which is good fun itself) but I gotta a feeling one of the others will be extra heavy!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back