• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

20-40 Gallon Tank Wanted - Boston Area

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've got a couple misbehaved fish in my 300G DT that need to be re-homed. Perfect excuse to set up the small tank in my office that I've been wanting! I'm looking for something in the 20-30-40 gallon range and nice (fiji cube, innovative marine, water box, etc.). If it has a nice stand with it, even better. I'd also be interested in any associated equipment even though I have a fish room full of stuff already. Many Thanks!

Owen Edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've got a couple misbehaved fish in my 300G DT that need to be re-homed. Perfect excuse to set up the small tank in my office that I've been wanting! I'm looking for something in the 20-30-40 gallon range and nice (fiji cube, innovative marine, water box, etc.). If it has a nice stand with it, even better. I'd also be interested in any associated equipment even though I have a fish room full of stuff already. Many Thanks!
I have sa RedSea reefer 170 fully setup. light skimmer and return pump. Light is the AI hydra 35

MURedhawk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 100.3 full system with vortechs, skimmer, refugium, LED lighting, ATO automated RODI systems, etc. Well established rock, corals, anemones, and animals since 2013 (but tank upgrade only 2 years old). We are moving and I had planned to post for sale sometime this Spring as will be too hard to move system. If interested let me know. (Probably larger than what you are looking for)

EDIT:
Sorry I see post is old.

OP
OP
BostonReefer300

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for letting me know, but yeah I did find what I was looking for. Of course, now I'm daydreaming about where to put your 100.3 without my wife finding out! Out of curiosity, what are you listing the whole package for? Thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back