OP
OP
L

LifeOfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firefish are more than likely to fight each other. RGs are pretty docile.

Just don't mistake them for a psuedochromis. A lot of people do.
Fire fish wouldn’t fight other fish of diff species, is that what your saying? They’ll just fight other fire fish?

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think either the bicolor blenny or tailspot blenny would be a great choice. They behave pretty similarly, but the tailspot blenny stays a little smaller. Either one of them are very entertaining fish though.

OP
OP
L

LifeOfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think either the bicolor blenny or tailspot blenny would be a great choice. They behave pretty similarly, but the tailspot blenny stays a little smaller. Either one of them are very entertaining fish though.
how does this stocking sound in a 20 long? a clown, a banggai, a firefish, and a tailspot. i may put a watchman in there im not sure yet (im rlly going to try to not have 5 in a tank, i might get rid of the tailspot for it not sure yet).

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back