20% off EVERY coral and invert!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey R2R,

We have decided to welcome the month of April by offering a store wide 20% off sale on all our coral and invertebrates! This sale will run for the first week of April and ends Sunday the 8th at midnight. No coupons needed, so come on over and take a look. Affordable $29.99 shipping and free over $199! Below are a few examples of what we have to offer.

WYSIWYG Rock Flowers 20% off!
rf2-510x510.jpg

Scrambled Eggs 20% off!
scrambledeggs-1-510x510.jpg

Magic Mushrooms now just $23.20
magicmushrooms-510x510.jpg

ORA Bird Of Paradise now just $29.20 per frag!
orabop2.jpg

We have something for everyone so come take a look :)

Thanks,
Cultivated Reef

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$5 oxides are coming to a close tomorrow morning so if you want a frag there is still time. But that leads to a question...what will the next DOOR BUSTER be? I'm going to do you all a favor and let you know now. That way if your wanting to take advantage of our 20% sale as well as the door buster offering you will know if you should order tonight or tomorrow.

Starting tomorrow morning the new DOOR BUSTER will be our Blue Montipora Digitata for only $5!!! We have been farming this digi for many years. It's a good grower and very hardy. It loves the light and colors up best under moderately high to high light levels. But again this won't start until tomorrow morning once the Oxides end ;)

Come take a look

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our $5 Blue Digitata DOOR BUSTER ends tomorrow morning so act fast if you want to take advantage of this great deal. Once that offer ends we will be launching another DOOR BUSTER. This time it will be $5 Sunny Delight Zoas!! ;Woot

sunnyds13.jpg

In the meantime our 20% off sale continues on all our coral and invertebrates ;Joyful

YumaMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Reefers! This current Cultivated Reef sale is the REAL DEAL! Their prices are good to start with, and with their site-wide 20% discount plus some very steeply discounted corals this is one sale you will not want to pass up. This was my first shop at CR. I found 8 pieces I have been spying at a great price (qualifying for free shipping!). Their packaging and customer service is second to none. Beautiful, healthy corals and a bonus freebie coral, too! So I did the reasonable thing...I placed three new CR corals in my shopping cart! I'm very satisfied with CR.

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Reefers! This current Cultivated Reef sale is the REAL DEAL! Their prices are good to start with, and with their site-wide 20% discount plus some very steeply discounted corals this is one sale you will not want to pass up. This was my first shop at CR. I found 8 pieces I have been spying at a great price (qualifying for free shipping!). Their packaging and customer service is second to none. Beautiful, healthy corals and a bonus freebie coral, too! So I did the reasonable thing...I placed three new CR corals in my shopping cart! I'm very satisfied with CR.

Awesome Thx

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back