20% Off Grand Opening + New Rock Flower Nems, Acans and more!

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys! We're new around here but we've got a lot in stock right now especially some nice Euphyllia (those two headed green torches in the photo below are very nice), Trachy's, Scoly's and more! On top of that, we've just added a bunch of new Acans (micromussas), Rock Flower Nems, and Ricordeas! We've got some signature chalice frags that we've been growing out for a couple of months off the mother colonies, and they have been doing really well for us. We've got more stock coming soon especially Acropora, but we are trying to do things right and give them ample time to acclimate, grow, color up and heal up well after fragging.

We've got tons of fresh Reef Chasers Phytobloom Live Phytoplankton on hand to feed your reef! We've got the capacity to produce a lot more, so we have some great deals going on the phyto right now when you buy 2 bottles, or you can save even more with 3 bottles at a time.

Certain items are on sale, but the entire website has a 20% discount that will be automatically applied to your cart whenever you add anything. So keep in mind you save 20% off for our grand opening. We'll continue to run this sale for a little while as we attempt to get our name out there to the world!

DSC_3618.jpg
DSC_3543-2.jpg
DSC_3585.jpg
DSC_3650-2.jpg
Green Torch.jpg
Frogspawn.jpg
DSC_3635.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ReefChasers

ReefChasers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.M.G! :eek: I really appreciate the heads up on that one, it could have been worse! Looks like I messed something up on the website's settings when I was making some configuration changes. After double checking everything it seems that it is fixed again but I would appreciate more feedback if you run into any issues!

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back