20% OFF Neptune DOS Dosing System - 1 DAY ONLY FRIDAY SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never know, but i think it's more a 25th deal and sales have been super slow this year, especially on the high end stuff.
Interesting. Wonder if this is just the fact that there is so much used equipment flushing the market now that the 'covid hobbies' are starting to be abandoned (craigslist and facebook marketplace are flush with stuff). I am sure inflation also has a lot to do with it. I guess the other contributing factor is that the new 'high end' stuff that is being released isnt a significant enough of an advancement to justify the pricing (new apex and radions?). Some of these higher end pieces are going to need to come back down if they are going to stay relevant to anyone but the most hard core hobbyist.

OP
OP
premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting. Wonder if this is just the fact that there is so much used equipment flushing the market now that the 'covid hobbies' are starting to be abandoned (craigslist and facebook marketplace are flush with stuff). I am sure inflation also has a lot to do with it. I guess the other contributing factor is that the new 'high end' stuff that is being released isnt a significant enough of an advancement to justify the pricing (new apex and radions?). Some of these higher end pieces are going to need to come back down if they are going to stay relevant to anyone but the most hard core hobbyist.
We have seen a drop on new setups and overall sales, I personally think people just don't have the extra money right now from the crazy gas prices and inflation. I'm sure things will settle down though. I hate being slow, but I am glad to see some of these sales since prices on fish stuff has went up a lot the last 2 years too.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back