20% OFF Vertex Puratek & 25% OFF Hydor Koralia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't have hydor wavemakers given in 30months I've had 5 of them pack in on me and as I couldn't find the receipts the lfs wouldn't do s dammed thing for me even though he sold me them. Fortunately that shop is closed now and its no wonder with their customer service.

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wouldn't have hydor wavemakers given in 30months I've had 5 of them pack in on me and as I couldn't find the receipts the lfs wouldn't do s dammed thing for me even though he sold me them. Fortunately that shop is closed now and its no wonder with their customer service.

Sorry to hear about the issues. We have had pretty good luck with Hydor, but they are cheaper made pumps, but a step above most of the other entry level pumps. We certainly would rather see you get into a good Tunze pump instead but we have to keep several options for different budgets.

Hydor actually has a really good warranty support though, so that is a shame your LFS couldn't of taken care of the warranty for you. If you ever find your receipts, call HydoraUSA direct and they will replace those for you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back