200 Pop up WYSWYG Coral Auctions are now live!!!!!!! no limit no reserve bids starting at $1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah Jenny definitely didn't deserve Forrest. I definitely would ship the Forrest and Lt. Dan bromance! lol :p
Here you are saying you're old while throwing out zoomer slang

look.gif

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you are saying you're old while throwing out zoomer slang

look.gif
I like read Manga and fan fiction as well as watch Anime and I do like to stay current with current slang as it helps when talking with my younger patients

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh I'm already paid in full and guaranteed the copy. I'm going to show up at 8pm and start dropping not-very-subtle hints that we don't all need to be here until midnight. Let's get this show on the road and go home and play. I know the employees are wishing they could be home as well!

I preordered from GameStop and I'm supposed to get some wood plaque thingy that's an exclusive of theirs. Hopefully, they come through on that. Would be neat to hang up in the study!

Legend of Zelda_ Tears of the Kingdom Free Gift Wooden Plaque Gamestop Exclusive.jpg

And yeah, I saw some people that had preordered online got their copies yesterday by some grace of god. Lucky SOBs!
Wood plaque looks like a good frag cutting board.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like read Manga and fan fiction as well as watch Anime and I do like to stay current with current slang as it helps when talking with my younger patients
Good excuse. I don't have patients, but I still enjoy both. Wife thinks I'm a giant child, but someone has to relate to our kiddo.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good excuse. I don't have patients, but I still enjoy both. Wife thinks I'm a giant child, but someone has to relate to our kiddo.
Oh I’m not using it as an excuse . I’d still enjoy those things anyways. I mean I’m 60 this year and looking forward to playing Diablo IV this coming month. My wife knows I’m a big kid :)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm already paid in full and guaranteed the copy. I'm going to show up at 8pm and start dropping not-very-subtle hints that we don't all need to be here until midnight. Let's get this show on the road and go home and play. I know the employees are wishing they could be home as well!

I preordered from GameStop and I'm supposed to get some wood plaque thingy that's an exclusive of theirs. Hopefully, they come through on that. Would be neat to hang up in the study!

Legend of Zelda_ Tears of the Kingdom Free Gift Wooden Plaque Gamestop Exclusive.jpg

And yeah, I saw some people that had preordered online got their copies yesterday by some grace of god. Lucky SOBs!
I remember when these little preorder gifts used to unlock things in game to explore or interact with...

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I remember when these little preorder gifts used to unlock things in game to explore or interact with...
Yeah. I was just looking at the Diablo 4 collectors edition last night, it comes with ZERO in game items... It also doesn't come with the game. I might have to backtrack on stating that I was going to pick that up. What is Blizzard doing.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I was just looking at the Diablo 4 collectors edition last night, it comes with ZERO in game items... It also doesn't come with the game. I might have to backtrack on stating that I was going to pick that up. What is Blizzard doing.
Can you briefly describe what Diablo is? I know there’s a huge fan base for it but I’ve never played any of them. Is it an MMORPG?

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you briefly describe what Diablo is? I know there’s a huge fan base for it but I’ve never played any of them. Is it an MMORPG?
It is a top down dungeon crawler looter RPG. Kill mobs, collect loot and work towards perfect gear sets based on randomizers for drops and stats. It's a grind. I've been a fan since forever, but I'm not as obsessive as some of my friends. Something I can enjoy casually.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not MMORPG. There’s strong encouragement to form parties through Battle.net but you can play solo. It’s a campaign based Adventure RPG. Need to defeat the Evil Boss at the endgame

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a top down dungeon crawler looter RPG. Kill mobs, collect loot and work towards perfect gear sets based on randomizers for drops and stats. It's a grind. I've been a fan since forever, but I'm not as obsessive as some of my friends. Something I can enjoy casually.
1683649045626.gif

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of like that style, I enjoy the dark souls games a bit. If I’m not mistaken didnt Blizzard just release a Diablo mobile game that was a total cash grab that upset a lot of people?

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of like that style, I enjoy the dark souls games a bit. If I’m not mistaken didnt Blizzard just release a Diablo mobile game that was a total cash grab that upset a lot of people?
I play it. Not as much as at when it first came out. I’ve spent a few bucks here and there but I’m no game whale. It can be enjoyed without the cash in my opinion. A few others that I know who play it occasionally still haven’t spent a dime. It kinda pushes it a little but is easily ignored

Back