200 Pop up WYSWYG Coral Auctions are now live!!!!!!! no limit no reserve bids starting at $1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play it. Not as much as at when it first came out. I’ve spent a few bucks here and there but I’m no game whale. It can be enjoyed without the cash in my opinion. A few others that I know who play it occasionally still haven’t spent a dime. It kinda pushes it a little but is easily ignored
Oh okay good to know. I was under the impression that it was almost impossible to compete without spending a lot of money.

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh okay good to know. I was under the impression that it was almost impossible to compete without spending a lot of money.
You're probably thinking of Diablo Immortal. That is pretty much a money grab. You don't need to spend a dime for Diablo 2 or Diablo 3, and hopefully that will stay true for Diablo 4 as well.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're probably thinking of Diablo Immortal. That is pretty much a money grab. You don't need to spend a dime for Diablo 2 or Diablo 3, and hopefully that will stay true for Diablo 4 as well.
Yeah that’s the one I’m thinking of. But then again I’m not trying to compete against others on the ladders or anything I just like to explore and hack slash. I call it incentive laden. But you can go crazy with the spending. I just choose not too. It’s pretty boring after a while hence the reason I haven’t picked it up in over a month TBH

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Agree with this. I didn't play Diablo Immortal on mobile due to the predatory monetization model. I'm hoping Diablo 4 isn't either.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, I recently got scuba certified and have been spending a lot of time diving on the Caribbean reef. I took the time to document my first dive though. I brought my fancy 360 degree camera with me to document the whole experience so you can explore the reef yourself! Click or drag the screen to move the camera. You have to open the video in YouTube if you want the 3D effect. It won't play or reef2reef correctly. @pandaparties

Last edited:

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I recently got scuba certified and have been spending a lot of time diving on the Caribbean reef. I took the time to document my first dive though. I brought my fancy 360 degree camera with me to document the whole experience so you can explore the reef yourself! Click or drag the screen to move the camera. You have to open the video in YouTube if you want the 3D effect. It won't play or reef2reef correctly. @pandaparties

Hope you don't run out of air

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I absolutely love diving! Got my wife into it for our honeymoon too. I don't have a ton (around 30/40 dives) but always enjoy when i do. Super cool video!! Whats the coolest things youve seen so far?

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Did I just get Rick rolled?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
New thread alert!!! I got attacked by yellow jackets last not on a date with my wife and got like 20 stings
I would say you need to stay home, but you get injured just as frequently at home...

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New thread alert!!! I got attacked by yellow jackets last not on a date with my wife and got like 20 stings
I’d be dead most likely. I’m fairly allergic.Hope you’re ok.
1683659497902.gif

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say you need to stay home, but you get injured just as frequently at home...
It’s true. I trip over my underfoot cat all the time….

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 165 61.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 92 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 70 26.2%
Back