December

Last edited:

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will most definately take a month next year. Once the Little Reefer is born I will have a better idea of when! Also will everyone not claim March as of yet. Lisa isn't a member here yet and last time I talked to her she said she would join. Possibly see if she can set up something again at Fosters for us.

Eric

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked with Lisa last night. Said she will be joining here and to also plan on the Meeting at DFS for March again this year.

So Mark March as DFS!!!! When you get here Lisa Thank You!

Eric

kesslerkid01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in for a month depends on what happens with my tank swap today!!hope all goes well
would like to take a month and possibley do a hardware swap meet/for sale for everyones misc.stuff to get rid of pumps tanks or what ever kind of run it on a all day type come and go bring what ya got to get rid of and talk reef for a day maybe a in augest or something when its warm do a picnic and swap what do ya think?

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
at our meet i plan on doing a BLIND SWAP. you know...bring a sps and go home with a diff sps picked with your head turned...same with lps too....:D

sunfish11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally joined the site. Eric is correct, I will arrange the DFS meeting again next year for March. Just confirming.

NewMelee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking I'll take April, should work out well for us. Tentatively mark me down for that until I get the race schedule for next year from work.

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested in a month depending on how quickly I can get my 420 together. Should have it cycled by Feb. Funny becuase my original plan was to have it done LAST Feb.

I wouldn't be ready for any meeting until late in the year. If a late month doesn't get filled I'll chime in.

Jeremy

Exotic Fish World

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad about FS

As I was reading this I was going to pm you saying that I read that they were not doing them anymore. They are doing tours, but you have to sign up and reserve a spot. Wonder if they do them at the time you scheduled a meeting? I really wanted to take their tour this year and maybe join the club, guess who.

PrisonCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking pretty slim at the moment. Anyone have some new stuff they want to show off???

I'm hoping to get the 75 running this summer, so I might take one later in the year. A bit too early to tell for sure though.

OP
OP
Jhildebrand

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't be too hard to ask people to bring a snack or drink and have a simple meet, can it? There's gotta be some tanks to show and there's certainly people that want to attend meets...

three fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that! I can bring food and I would love to see anyones setup! You don't have to have the "perfect" tank, not many of us do. I would just like to get together and meet the group and hopefully get some ideas for my own setup. I don't have my tank set up "yet" but I have many questions to ask. Someone step up please!

three fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would hate to have people come all the way out to my house just to see an empty tank. I do have a kick but goldfish tank though:)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 142 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.0%
Back