OP
Poseidon

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shameless bump for the weekend crowd. If you are in the MidWest, you NEED to be here.

BeakerBob

Moderator / Lab Rat
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mid-Michigan Marine Club (MMMC) is located in Lansing, MI. It puts on the largest swap in the state of Michigan as described in this thread for the Michigan Coral and Expo Show. We will be having a membership drive shortly and I will send your request for information to the current club president.

MyNemesis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Saltwatertaylor! I am the MMMC current President. I don't get on this forum as much, but was alerted to your interest in the club. We are all very excited about the BIGGER AND BETTER 2013 Swap to be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Best Western Plus in Lansing. No outside waiting in line, overnight accommodations for those who are travelling from greater distances or are worried about the weather and MORE THAN TWICE as much room! Morning speaker workshops will be offered as well, the best raffle of the year for both dry goods and corals and many more exciting ideas are in the works. We would love to have another member, for sure! We will be holding a membership drive/coral fragging meeting in the near future for everyone to get acquainted and take home a few frags of some exciting corals. PM sent with my contact information. Hope to meet you soon, John

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MMMC has a meeting this weekend. Hope to see you there! More info here

Here is an update for the Michigan Coral Expo & Swap. Still some tables available...but with over 3 months till the event we expect them to sell out so don't wait to reserve your tables.

mces-layout-numbered4.jpg

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back