2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got the Black Friday email. Is that the entire sale offering or will other brands be added. Specifically EcoTech? I know they stick to MAP pricing almost year around. I need to purchase new lights this year and I’m looking for a deal on them.

Brands with MAP like Ecotech and RedSea will more than likely join in later next week. However it’s not a guarantee that they will or it may only be select products from their product line. Check the site daily as they will also have doorbuster sales each day and they normally sell pretty quickly. Looking at Ecotech and BRS having 300+ XR15 and 600+ MP40wqd I’d say they will have some sort of special on them!

ScottW

Manchester United
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see a few other sites have the GHL's marked off now, I would prefer to order from you, might you know when that will be updated on your site?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a few other sites have the GHL's marked off now, I would prefer to order from you, might you know when that will be updated on your site?

I think GHL sale is only supposed to be profilux packages, lights, and kh director packages. Hopefully they will do a sale brand wide, but I have my doubts. The other retailers don't follow rules that closely. Lol

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoodie obtained, check!

@ BRS, the freebies are posted 1 each day right and available till out of stock? In other words, the next available freebie will be tomorrow same time?

So I just got the Black Friday email. Is that the entire sale offering or will other brands be added. Specifically EcoTech? I know they stick to MAP pricing almost year around. I need to purchase new lights this year and I’m looking for a deal on them.
Other brands will be joining - all will be live by Black Friday :)
I'll look into it. Call us, we'll price match.
So Sunday night is 50% off Red Sea Reefers.....right? ;Jawdrop
We may have something in the works that would make an order 100% off for a Preferred Reefer... if they're lucky... https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/preferred-reefers

Jstn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in terms of BRS media, 2 part and water stuff. Is 15% off the lowest it will go or will there be deals on black friday? I want to stock up on GFO Carbon 2 part and other consumables for the next year but not sure if I should wait to order as the sale progresses.

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in terms of BRS media, 2 part and water stuff. Is 15% off the lowest it will go or will there be deals on black friday? I want to stock up on GFO Carbon 2 part and other consumables for the next year but not sure if I should wait to order as the sale progresses.

This has been asked a few times, I remember people asking it last year too. Once something is on sale, that's it. It won't be going lower. I mean really that would be a PR nightmare to do that.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is icecap gyre on sale?
Maybe next week :)
Yes, anything on sale now is at the lowest price it will be!

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the gyre xf280 going to be on sale? I bought the doorbuster combo with the controller, but still need another xf280 :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back