2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EBNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question from a 1st time reefer. If something is on sale, is there a chance the sale will get better once we get closer to the real Black Friday or should I purchase it as soon as it goes on sale?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question from a 1st time reefer. If something is on sale, is there a chance the sale will get better once we get closer to the real Black Friday or should I purchase it as soon as it goes on sale?

I'm almost certain it won't become cheaper. They never have done that in the past. There is freebies that become available "with purchase over $xx" those may be worth waiting for, unless the item sells out before a freebie you want comes up.

Jack22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My cart is already full. Just waiting for that total price to go down with some killer Black Friday deals. Can’t wait

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email with the black friday sales and the advertise for the real reef rocks, but I dont see any discount for it? Will you be discounting it for black friday?

EBNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email with the black friday sales and the advertise for the real reef rocks, but I dont see any discount for it? Will you be discounting it for black friday?

I have these available locally and they let you build your aquascape, weigh it and pay. I was going to get reef saver. Any advantages in choosing real reef?

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these available locally and they let you build your aquascape, weigh it and pay. I was going to get reef saver. Any advantages in choosing real reef?

No real advantage that I know of other than it is man made and comes as a purple shaded rock instead of white.

hetrickfarm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the deals for specific items and/or brands, or they across the board on everything? I want to upgrade my lighting to Kessil.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune is very hush hush with their sales (even to us) right up until the sale period generally. As much as it pains me, I'd personally probably wait just in case ;Facepalm
Are the deals for specific items and/or brands, or they across the board on everything? I want to upgrade my lighting to Kessil.
I mainly depends on whether it's a map priced name brand or non map priced name brand, non r usually across the board while map priced name brands can go either way.

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's not always brand wide. The Vertex 25% sale does not appear to apply to reactors, just a select number of skimmers.

Back