Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys can have the sps.
Knoxville/Maryville area.

Looking forward to being apart of the reefing community there. : )
I'll send you some info on lfs!

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love to bring my zoa collection to the expo.

Hopefully everything handles the move well, im prepping things as we speak...battery powered air pumps and whatever's going to keep it all alive. Thinking about looking for a battery powered heater too. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the expo info.

I think you may have misunderstood things a little. While we don’t have any restriction on who can partake as vendors there are assigned tables, at a fee, for those wanting to be vendors at the expo. For this year we are full.

However, if you have corals for sale feel free to use our sale forum to list your stuff, along with pictures and prices and you can sell your corals to locals all year long.

Travv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, maybe next year if I have enough of a selection : )

Perfect, I'll use the selling forum after the tank stabilizes. I made it out to TN and my corals are doing well. The majority have re opened thankfully. My rainbow bubble tip anemome decided to split so that was a nice surprise!

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't I see somehwere they were looking for volunteers? What do volunteers do, and how long do you work? I'm going and would like to volunteer but Ialso want to experience the expo.

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't I see somehwere they were looking for volunteers? What do volunteers do, and how long do you work? I'm going and would like to volunteer but Ialso want to experience the expo.

The volunteers we’ve asked for is among the club members for various activities that go along with putting on the expo.

If you’re planning on becoming a member at the expo I’m sure we could use your help! The most help we need is typically before and after the show with setup and tear down.

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an idea of the vendors, wondering if it is worth the drive from Chattanooga. Specifically looking for SPS?
Thanks

OP
OP
cale0721

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an idea of the vendors, wondering if it is worth the drive from Chattanooga. Specifically looking for SPS?
Thanks

4689ea3c49a9606ef31ea25bae70ecf0.jpg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My father in law has a place in Townsend. Was just there last weekend. We come down from Ohio once and a while. I’d be interested in that info as well.
Thanks - Tod
Be glad to.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back