2019 Secret Santa biggest small reef issue? (not sponsored what so ever just trying to be friendly) (second post in our forum)

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first year on S.S. Personally I would not worry about what was given and what was received.

Corny I know. I think everyone has a different take on what to give. I get a stuffed Nemo fish I’m happy. I give a year supply of salt I’m happy. It’s what matters to you, not what you think will matter to someone else. You may have gifted another that felt it was a great gift, or even overboard. It’s the thought that counts is also corny, but I like to think for most it rings true.

Also, I ran out of AI HD lights the other day :)
very well said

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Really excited for secret Santa! I am always in need of salt (my favorite is fritz), carbon, filter socks and I've really wanted to try seachem purigen!

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Also I won't be able to get everything everyone asks for but I want it to be fair. I'll still have to see.... For carbon I'm buying bulk and dividing it up.... I'll try to make sure everyone gets equal, and remember this isn't your Secret Santa, just an extra treat so don't be sad if you only get one thing!

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
your in!
What reagents do you need?
Well right now I should be set, I purchased the hannah DKH and Po4 checkers because they are much easier for my wife whom is managing my aquarium while I'm away.

How about you? Anything special that you need?

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well right now I should be set, I purchased the hannah DKH and Po4 checkers because they are much easier for my wife whom is managing my aquarium while I'm away.

How about you? Anything special that you need?
while your entered for the give away anyways!
um.... not really to be honest
but some calc or coral dip would be nice
not doing it for myself

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
while your entered for the give away anyways!
um.... not really to be honest
but some calc or coral dip would be nice
not doing it for myself
Please PM me (if you would like) with your address and what brands/ type you normally use or would like to try and I'll make sure something makes it your way :)

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I know I said the 22nd but I'm going to cut this short, actually got a huge check because of an event we had so I think I'll be able to do pretty much all my Christmas things. Anyways I'll be ending this in 30 minutes! last chance to sign up! I will also be doing the drawing in an hour!
Hopefully it can be all sent off next week!

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice of you to do this! I just signed up for the Secret Santa, waiting on my badge. :D
I tend to run out of Hanna reagents. And the blue/white filter floss that I put in the InTank media basket.
I'll take your word for it!

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
efefefef.PNG

here we are!

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m so thankful for Chemi pure elite, its a huge factor for my tank, as my skimmer is alittle unreliable at times when I don’t have time to fully clean it. Plus chemi pure keeps the water nice and clear. I do also buy purigen which helps for the clarity.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back