2020 Partner Membership is LIVE! Over $15,000 in Prizes! Reef Systems, Trident, Controller, LED Lighting and more..

What prize would you want to win most?

• One of the Reef Tank Systems

Votes: 727 32.7%
  • Neptune Trident & Controller Pack

Votes: 833 37.5%
  • One of the LED Lighting Systems

Votes: 212 9.5%
  • One of the Water Testing Devices

Votes: 72 3.2%
  • One of the Shopping Sprees

Votes: 354 15.9%
  • Other.....

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

Partner member sponsors prizes 2020.jpg

click-here-to-join.png

I am pleased to announce the 5th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN until October 25th!

What is a R2R Partner Member?

R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $15,500)!

Your support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum and various projects. Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or raffle prizes if picked as a winner. If you are out of the United States we will contact you to pay shipping!

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year, like last, we are going to offer two levels of partner memberships. There will be a Partner Membership that costs $100 + ship and an UPGRADED Partner PLUS Membership that costs $200 + ship. The biggest difference in the two levels of partnership is the amount of raffle tickets you receive, extra swag and NEW for this year a Custom Embroidered R2R Partner 2020 North End® Soft Shell Jacket! A VERY nice jacket!

What do Partner Members get in return for their support?
Each partner member will be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear and gift certificates totaling over $15,500! THE MOST EVER! Once again, this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw!

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
Well I'm glad you asked! We have always had a LIVE drawing but this year the LIVE drawing will take place within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum which all partner members will have access to. Don't take our word for it because you can watch the whole drawing LIVE. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your 10 raffle prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the tickets from each box LIVE on the forum while you watch. If you're unable to watch live no worries because you do not have to be present to win. We will contact all winners once the live drawing is complete. The LIVE DRAWING will be on October 25th!

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?

You will have the opportunity to use your tickets this year how you feel would best suit you and your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. There is over $15,500 in prizes to give away! Check out this line up!

EARLY MEMBER PRIZE DRAWING: (must be registered before the early drawing)

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?
Each Partner Member will be given 10 tickets (30 for Partner Plus) with your membership and will be given the option to purchase more if you choose to do so. AGAIN FOR THIS YEAR: You will tell us where you want your tickets to go for what prize(s) you want to try and win just like you do at a frag swap or aquarium show. We will email you your ticket numbers sometime before the LIVE drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?
This years SWAG will be a little different. We wanted to give you something nice and change it up a little. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy. Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive or sooner.

The following is included in your Partnership Standard:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • A R2R Partner Member 2020 Super Soft T-Shirt
  • High Quality R2R Embroidered Tank Towel (Orange)
  • Just for Fun R2R Coral Viewing Glasses
  • (2) R2R Mascot Tank Stickers
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2020 Account Badge

Included in the your R2R Partner Membership with Partner PLUS Upgrade are the following:
  • 30 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • A Custom Embroidered R2R Partner 2020 North End® Soft Shell Jacket (men's and ladies sizes)
  • A High Quality R2R Embroidered Tank Towel
  • (4) R2R Mascot Tank Stickers
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member 2020 Account Badge

What are the extra perks for becoming a Partner Member?
  • Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Private Messaging: Auto Response message (if you're away or busy you can set up your account to send auto responses)
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • NEW Custom Thread Covers
  • NEW Custom Profile Covers
  • NEW Custom Username Color
  • New partners will have their account upgraded asap!

When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
All partner member swag and items will ship at the end of the Partner Drive. That being said we are going to try our best to ship sooner like we did last year, in order of first come first serve.

Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today!

click-here-to-join.png
Become a Partner Member Here

A few important links:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The following is a list of this years prizes. You will be able to pick what prize(s) you want to try and win. Your ticket numbers will be placed in the ticket box of the prize of your choosing and you will be emailed the ticket numbers prior to the announcement of the LIVE drawing. Please see the first post for more details

Thanks again to our fantastic 2020 Partner Membership Sponsors! (in no particular order)

Partner member sponsors 2020.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner Swag Item Details

All Partner Levels come with the following swag:
  • High Quality R2R Embroidered Tank Towel with Grommet (orange)
  • R2R Mascot Tank Stickers
partner Tee.jpg
Partner Tee2.jpg

Towel.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg
sticker glasses.jpg

T-Shirt Info: (sizes run a tad small so order accordingly)
  • Made from 4.5-oz 100% preshrunk cotton.
  • Reinforced with double-needle stitching at the collar, cuffs and hem.
  • Features taping at the neck and shoulders and a seamless collarette.

All Partner PLUS Memberships come with all of the above PLUS:

A Custom Embroidered R2R Partner 2020 North End® Soft Shell Jacket (available in men and ladies sizes)

Jacket.jpg
Partner Jacket Mock.jpg

**Jacket photo is a mock up

Jacket Info: (sizes are true to size [according to purchase website] please order accordingly as there is no returns)
  • This comfy North End® soft shell jacket provides superior coverage from the elements with its dual layers, attached hood, adjustable cuffs and drawcords at the hood and hem.
  • Articulated raglan sleeves and spandex jacket material allow workers to move about in comfort.
  • The front yoke features asymmetrically stylized seams for a special design touch.
  • Keep comfortable from the inside out with the fleece-lined chin guard.
  • Designed with two lower zippered pockets, right chest pocket and inside security pocket with audio port.
  • Two layer performance stretch soft shell, 7.5 oz. with water-repellent finish.
  • Made from 96/4 polyester/spandex material bonded with polyester anti-pill fleece.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The drive is now open!

PS. The jackets are so comfy and NICE trust me!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly are you looking for?
It seems like I see lots of requests for shirts, hats and coffee mugs. I still have that fantastic insulated mug from last year so I'm good.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOVING the look of that jacket!

We order a couple different samples to make sure we were getting a nice jacket. This jacket beat out a Eddie Bauer we ordered and really liked!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We order a couple different samples to make sure we were getting a nice jacket. This jacket beat out a Eddie Bauer we ordered and really liked!

North End makes some really nice stuff. Really liking the prize variety this year as well. TWO new systems! Very exciting even though I'm only after the lighting systems :p

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back