2021 Full Tank (FTS) Shots! Post those End of the Year pics!!

rgulrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ray, I think we need a walk around video...cant drop that and not feed us junkies...lol
I can take pretty good stills with my cell phone, but...:oops:

Disclaimer: I am *not* a professional cell phone videographer. Here's links to a couple clips of the reef from today. Hopefully the HD version will load for playback.;Nailbiting

Walk in view

Walk around view

Front view

Left end view

Right end view

Back view

Profuse apologies for the overall quality. I'll blame it on 8mm experience from many years ago...heh!

Cheers,
Ray:cool:

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting close to adding salt, fish and corals
E2A65699-2D3C-4A67-A27C-5462991112F9.jpeg

400BA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on my first full day of vacation so instead of doing email this morning I'm looking through this thread and really enjoying the pictures! The best thing has been to zoom in on each picture and notice how many fish and corals you can recognize in the pictures that weren't apparent before zooming in!

Thank you for sharing!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on my first full day of vacation so instead of doing email this morning I'm looking through this thread and really enjoying the pictures! The best thing has been to zoom in on each picture and notice how many fish and corals you can recognize in the pictures that weren't apparent before zooming in!

Thank you for sharing!
The biggest thing to me is how much is hidden in the pics. Many fish aren’t out when you want them to be. Many corals, fish and other inverts are hidden. A picture is worth a thousand words. But an in-person view is worth a million words. But I love seeing pics of everyone’s reefs.

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the new 180. have been curing the the rock for this build in a rubber made tub for a year with some fish. been up for about two weeks. still need to start a build thread for it.

IMG_20201211_213003211.jpg
update from January to May

20210507_082322.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back