2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow!!! That is a lot of super sweet swag and amazing prizes this year!!!

giphy.gif

Anihiel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glitter.... the herpes of the art world.... hahahaha
There was a backpack in the extra bedroom. It never moved. Eventually she graduated and still the backpack never moved. Finally i got tired of looking at it all those years and went to throw it away.
I picked it up from the bottom thinking it was empty.
It wasn't.
My child had broken a plastic one pound jar of glitter inside her backpack.
And then abandoned all hope.
A cloud of rainbow unicorn sprinkles enveloped me.
It was in my eyes.my hair.my clothes.
Then the cats came running in to see why i was screaming.
They were instantly transformed into little sparkling furry angels.
It's even found it's way into the far reaches of the baseboard molding behind the bed.
It Will never.Ever Ever leave.

Last edited:

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Special note, I'll send everyone who signs up a glitter surprise in the mail :D ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
What...Everrrr!!! I am still waiting for your package. :p ;Hilarious

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done, what’s up with the snuck in shipping charge at the end? What next, box charges too?? :p

I have said for a while there should be a small store for merchandise. Everyone should send in a note to the boss.

I won’t use mine so I can drop mine off to you if you want when I get them. $25 each;) or 4 for $125.

cheapest frag I ever bought! I actually just ordered my first set of stickers to give away. They should be here this week. I bought some normal ones and some holographic ones.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes Nov 2nd and the only way we will sell swag is if we have left overs. But I honestly have it in my heart to open a store soon for stuff you guys might want. It's hard for me to believe people would want branded merch from a brand that I created. Humbling really...

Anyway... THANK YOU everyone who has joined so far! This Partner Drive is not a sprint but a marathon and I appreciate you joining in on the run with us! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for your faith in R2R!!!! :D

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Nov 2nd and the only way we will sell swag is if we have left overs. But I honestly have it in my heart to open a store soon for stuff you guys might want. It's hard for me to believe people would want branded merch from a brand that I created. Humbling really...

Anyway... THANK YOU everyone who has joined so far! This Partner Drive is not a sprint but a marathon and I appreciate you joining in on the run with us! :)
Any reef gear is great! Alot of these awesome coral companies don't have even logo tee shirts! I would buy all the shirts and hoodies. I love repping brands and small companies that I love while I'm blowing glass at a demo so other people can find these amazing sites themselves!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought you were supposed to be encouraging members to sign up? And not scare them out of it ;)
Less people who sign up increases my chances of winning that tank ;) ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%

Back