2021 Spring Mega Sale - Neptune, Radion XR30, and More!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We usually don't see Neptune Systems gear on sale outside of Black Friday, so it's a great time to start monitoring your tank! Or, if you already own an Apex, pick up leak detection, flow monitoring, a Trident, or other accessory to make your reefing life easier. Click HERE to view all Neptune Systems products on sale.

1615614632990.png

Last edited:

Espino963

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordering a trident now! I hope I don’t regret it with so many mixed reviews.

BirdGuy21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn’t planning on buying a controller until later on down the road but I couldn’t pass this up! New SCA 150 build will be Apex controlled from the start, order placed this morning!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Spring Mega Sale officially launches today! In addition to Neptune, Radion XR30's (both Pro and Blue) are now 10% off, plus discounts on other big brands like GHL, Royal Exclusiv, Sicce, Aquatic Life, ReefBrite, KZ, and more!

General-SpringSale-Social-600x600-1200x1200-v1.jpg

LVReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this going to be like Black Friday where there are new deals every day? I'm hoping to buy:
4xMP40QD
1xReef Octopus 250SSS
2xClarisea SK-5000

Also, can you ask your technical staff to do the following when they are pushing these updates:
  • Push the API backend
  • Clear the CDN cache for price in JSON files. Better yet, disable caching for products on sale (Avoid ajax errors when adding "in-stock" items to cart). It's better to show a discount on the "normal" website 20 minutes before the "SPRING SALE" banner than show "10% OFF" and see the regular pricing once you click on the product.
  • Finally, push the UI (Website).
I had some issues yesterday when the website was pushed. Pricing on the product page wasn't updated (but was in the cart where the DB is hit directly), items "in-stock" couldn't be added to cart, and not all web server instances showed the sale (slow rollout?).

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this going to be like Black Friday where there are new deals every day? I'm hoping to buy:
4xMP40QD
1xReef Octopus 250SSS
2xClarisea SK-5000

Also, can you ask your technical staff to do the following when they are pushing these updates:
  • Push the API backend
  • Clear the CDN cache for price in JSON files. Better yet, disable caching for products on sale (Avoid ajax errors when adding "in-stock" items to cart). It's better to show a discount on the "normal" website 20 minutes before the "SPRING SALE" banner than show "10% OFF" and see the regular pricing once you click on the product.
I had some issues yesterday when the website was pushed. Pricing on the product page wasn't updated (but was in the cart where the DB is hit directly), items "in-stock" couldn't be added to cart, and not all web server instances showed the sale (slow rollout?).
We do have different freebies each day thru the 19th, but we're not expecting any additional items to go on sale.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4xMP40QD
1xReef Octopus 250SSS
2xClarisea SK-5000

• Push the API backend

And just like that, I stand corrected. Hanna unexpectedly joined the sale today! If you happened to purchase a Hanna item earlier this week, we're happy to price match that if you reach out to our customer service team :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back