2022 Partner Drive Is OPEN! ($25,000+ In Prizes)

Supa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow is payday
Not to be a party pooper but is this a raffle or sweepstakes or something else altogether? Anyone know the odds of winning or the ratio money collected vs prizes? Thought most states had pretty strict rules for this kind of thing.
membership fee nothing different then golf coarse members maybe

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree, What's the deadline to join the partner membership? I don't get paid until next week and I don't want to miss out.

Plenty of time! Sometime in early November! We'll nail down a date as it approaches. Thank you!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The towel and coaster final outcome look great!!

coasters and towel.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

joefeets1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Partner 2022 Logo.jpg

Partner 22 Sponsors.jpg

click-here-to-join.png

I am pleased to announce the 8th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN for a LIMITED time!

What is a R2R Partner Member?

R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $25,000)!

Your support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum for various projects, upgrades, site development and much more. Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or prizes if picked as a winner. If you are out of the United States we will contact you to pay shipping!

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year, like last, we are going to offer two levels of partner memberships. There will be a Partner Membership that costs $100 + ship and an UPGRADED Partner PLUS Membership that costs $200 + ship. The biggest difference in the two levels of partnership is the amount of prize tickets you receive and extra R2R Swag!

What do Partner Members get in return for their support?
Each partner member will be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear and gift certificates totaling over $25,000! THE MOST EVER! Once again, this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw! It's your choice!

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
The drawing will take place after the drive ends (sometime in November) and will be recorded and posted via video within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum in which all partner members will have access to. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the tickets from each box and record the results via video. We will contact all winners once the drawing is complete.

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?

You will have the opportunity to use your prize tickets where you feel would best suit what you want to try and win as well as your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. There is over $25,000 in prizes to give away! Check out this line up in no particular order:

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?
Each Partner Member will be given 10 tickets (30 for Partner Plus) with your membership and will be given the option to purchase more if you choose to do so. AGAIN FOR THIS YEAR: You will tell us where you want your tickets to go for what prize(s) you want to try and win just like you do at a frag swap or aquarium show. We will email you your ticket numbers sometime before the LIVE drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?
As usual we wanted to give you something nice and something that you could use more often than not. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy. Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive.

The following is included in your Partnership Standard:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • A Reef2Reef Logo Super Soft T-Shirt
  • R2R Mascot Hat (your choice of Embroidered Curve Bill Adjustable or Flat Bill Snapback)
  • R2R Mascot Tank Sticker (4+")
  • R2R Mascot Key Chain
  • R2R Mascot Air Freshener
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Badge

Included in the your R2R Partner Membership with Partner PLUS+ Upgrade are the following:
  • 30 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R Logo Branded 20oz Polar Travel Tumbler
  • R2R Logo Branded Bamboo Coaster Set (4 set)
  • Reef2Reef Logo Super Soft T-Shirt
  • R2R Mascot Embroidered Golf Towel
  • R2R Mascot Hat (your choice of Embroidered Curve Bill Adjustable or Flat Bill Snapback)
  • R2R Mascot Tank Sticker (4+")
  • R2R Mascot Key Chain
  • R2R Mascot Air Freshener
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Badge

What are the extra perks for becoming a Partner Member?

Partner2022final.png

• Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge (see mine)
  • NEW Extra Classified Perks (see here)
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • Custom Thread Covers
  • Custom Profile Covers
  • Custom Username Color
  • New partners will have their account upgraded once we process your upgrade

When will your account be upgraded to Partner Member?
Once you have signed up to be a Partner member and we process the order on our end we will approve your account to be upgraded. Due to the amount of members we must process sometimes this upgrade can take several days. That being said we try to update everyone each day unless you upgrade on the weekend.

When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
All partner member swag and items will ship at the end of the Partner Drive sometime in November. Some orders may be able to ship sooner but based on the logistics of how we have to order bulk swag we can't set a hard date. That being said we can tell you that we will for sure start shipping at the end of the drive.

Please note: Only enter an address that will still be a good address for you in November.
Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today.

click-here-to-join.png
Become a Partner Member Here

A few important links:
If I had a job I would be all over this! Maybe next year

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow is payday

membership fee nothing different then golf coarse members maybe

You’re basically buying tickets to win prizes.

Last I checked membership to a golf course didn’t involve ticket, chance and prizes.

Supa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure it does, they give away merch at the club behind my house. Simple stuff to help drum up business and keep people interested. I was simply trying to help state there is nothing shady about it lol

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure it does, they give away merch at the club behind my house. Simple stuff to help drum up business and keep people interested. I was simply trying to help state there is nothing shady about it lol

Maybe. Don’t know where r2r is registered but there are state dependent rules around how you conduct raffles. Quick search suggested Ohio where I believe it’s illegal to conduct a raffle unless you’re a non profit. You pay more to increase your chance of winning a prize. I’m sure whoever owns this place can run this by their lawyers.

I’d still like some transparency. How much is going in and how much is going out in prizes. That would help people decide if it’s worthwhile.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back