2022 Partner Drive Is OPEN! ($25,000+ In Prizes)

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it take for account to be updated? I signed up Thursday, I gotta have that badge! Lol, seriously though R2R has been invaluable to me.
They do them in batches. The badges need to be added manually, so it can take a number of days.

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI @revhtree and all the members, nice to see most of you again, I haven't been for a while in as I had a lot of work to do since March (Excuse me please), but for that event I'm in.
Have a quick question @revhtree to you: are you changing somehow the delivery way this year to UK (England), as the last year I had a lot of issues to get the parcel (you member probably), + extra amounts I had t pay and I gut at the X-mas eve.
Also have to speak with you and about my new Marine system I bought (one of the best Shops in East-South England, the name I'm not going to tell, as I don't want to advertise it if that's not allowed!)
So please let me know, to see can we do the delivery easier and for me, as I'll be completely out of free time this year to drive between the delivery warehouses.

Kind Regards

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After becoming a Partner Member and getting the badge, how do you get to the Partner Member Forum?

Thanks!
Look at the forums tab usually at the top of it.
Screenshot_20210918-234017_Samsung Internet.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i also question this? where is the 2021 or 2022 p m discussions ??
got mine at the end of last year ,late Oct,early Nov.
I am not paid yet for 2022 ,yet.. ;)
Are members that have paid for 22 seeing them?
Yes I see it. The 2021 is gone for now. As far as I see. I'm not positive on the exact start or end date just know it's close to a year. how they figure exactly is more a revhtree answer.. the 2022 PM discussion is up I posted on it a day or two ago.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: Where did my 2021 Partner badge disappear? Also my Build Thread badge is missing and probably few others.
Your Parner member badge disappeared because the new badges are being added, mine also disappeared. Your Build Thread badge may have disappeared due to some of the changes that were made in the coding. I would look at you profile and see if your build thread link is in there. Odds are is isn't and you simply need to add it again.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LATER TODAY we will have a batch update for new Partners! Next update will be Friday!

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for the support of another year!
I paid last Wednesday and still have not seen an update. Any idea when the next batch will go through?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey sorry for the delay! We have updated more of you that signed up through Friday! All the others, including tomorrow will be updated by Tuesday! Thank you for your patience and for joining as a Partner Member!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! You've won a $100 Live Aquaria gift card!! Can you give me your name and email? I'll request the gift card from Live Aquaria (it usually takes them about a week or 2 to get it back to me), and then I'll pm it to you here.

Congrats again!! Thanks for being a supporting member of Reef2Reef!!

Best regards,

Daniel
Team R2R

yeah i think i will pass.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations!! You've won a $100 Live Aquaria gift card!! Can you give me your name and email? I'll request the gift card from Live Aquaria (it usually takes them about a week or 2 to get it back to me), and then I'll pm it to you here.

Congrats again!! Thanks for being a supporting member of Reef2Reef!!

Best regards,

Daniel
Team R2R

yeah i think i will pass.
Hey man, I sent you a pm.

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the reefing world. I have been lurking for a few days but becoming a partner member made me dive in all the way. Who knows maybe my little 32 will become something much bigger.
It is a guarantee that u will be going bigger. Probably sooner than u think. I went from a 55 gallon fauler tank to 3 different reefs in only a few months in the 200+ gallon range per tank. Welcome to the addiction.

Back