• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2022 Reef-A-Palooza New York Trading | High to Low end (Eclectus, Godzilla, Magic Carpet, Acid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
FrostyFrags

FrostyFrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eclectus babies pending, still have a few godzilla left and magic carpets.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some of what you are looking for. I also have some other high end zoas and shroom! Ijust noticed you are wanting to meet up! If you would ship I could really hook you up! I would also be interested in buying!

OP
OP
FrostyFrags

FrostyFrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some of what you are looking for. I also have some other high end zoas and shroom! Ijust noticed you are wanting to meet up! If you would ship I could really hook you up! I would also be interested in buying!
I am open to shipping, send me a message of what you are interested of mine and what you have to trade!

luist19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the
Blue Agave, White Zombies
Please text me more pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back