20g high stocking

Grosea13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I bought a tank from a guy and he had it way overstocked. I got rid of some and kept some. Here's what I have
20g high with 2 baby clowns, a blue and yellow damsel of some kind (getting rid of him as soon as I can catch him) and a couple of corals (zoa, duncan, small GSP, and what I think to be a Kenya tree) im wondering what are some neat fish to get. Im relatively new to saltwater so I don't know about many nano fish. Thanks in advance!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d definitely keep the clowns they’re fun to have! Your could probably trade them in if you’d like a different pattern though. I’ve got a cherub angel and he is very happy in my 20 long, not sure if you would get the same result in a 20 tall. Do you have pics of the tank?

OP
OP
Grosea13

Grosea13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d definitely keep the clowns they’re fun to have! Your could probably trade them in if you’d like a different pattern though. I’ve got a cherub angel and he is very happy in my 20 long, not sure if you would get the same result in a 20 tall. Do you have pics of the tank?

20200817_200626.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back