20G stocking help/suggestions!

TSM Aquatics

Carpenter Wayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.

RAP

Sharkbait19

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Firefish Goby is a solid safe choice. I have a Darwin clownfish and a Firefish and they became best friends very quickly.
Amazing how these guys always seem to be best friends. Seems like I’m always reading about them getting along (mine did too).

OP
Y

yanni

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.
That's an awesome stocking list, I'll have to consider a possum wrasse, had never thought of it before!

Top Shelf Aquatics
TSM Aquatics

Is your aquarium water as CLEAR as you would like?

• YES

Votes: 209 61.1%
  • NO

Votes: 114 33.3%
  • Don't care that much

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.5%
ACC