• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$21 Zoas, High End Zoas, Blastos, Euphyllia!

Luis1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller! Always backs up his products. Working on buying a high end pack from him because of his outstanding service when something went wrong on a previous pack.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
(Yes $21 now due to an prior issue), lol that's a funny way to put it What he means is he would ask you to send ff on PayPal and if you didn't he charged you the processing fee. Violating 2 rules here. That's why his post was taken down and the "new" pricing. Still waiting on my refund. Return my money and I'll let you be.

Dude let it go. What is your problem with this post? I'm not asking anyone to send me FF and i'm not asking for any fees. The price is now $21 and all prices are otherwise listed. I don't believe there is anything against me charging any given price? I am following the rules set forth by the forum/moderators. At the time I was not fully aware. How would you feel if someone continually tried to get you in trouble for someone you weren't completely aware of?

Now you're here on my post trying to stir up trouble, and i'm asking you to please respectfully stop. I told you I would send you the refund as soon as I receive the package back, until then we are in limbo.

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A+++ seller here! easy going and honest guy to deal with. This will be my 3rd time buying from him and never had an issue!

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Added a 3 more things I guess didn't upload for some reason.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from @Mateusz before, and was beyond happy. I would have purchased more this time, if others hadn't beat me to the Euphyllia. 100% would recommend this seller, and will buy again.

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
(Yes $21 now due to an prior issue), lol that's a funny way to put it What he means is he would ask you to send ff on PayPal and if you didn't he charged you the processing fee. Violating 2 rules here. That's why his post was taken down and the "new" pricing. Still waiting on my refund. Return my money and I'll let you be.

I have also purchased from Mateusz and never had any issues. All corals have arrived healthy and open well. Most of those frags are worth more then $21 but Mateusz doesn’t care, he is a fellow hobbyist and enjoys other reefers having the chance of getting nice corals at a affordable price. He will always be my go to guy when I need corals. If your not happy with the pricing go to the top name vendors and get ripped off.

btw I read your feedback Chincaca and sorry but I don’t agree. You expected a reply so quickly and made judgement without even receiving the package. You even offered to give the FedEx driver $50 to deliver a package to you that was clearly flagged to return to sender. That’s some low down dirty. It’s ok though, it’s your loss

Last edited:

Akhval

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also purchased from Mateusz and never had any issues. All corals have arrived healthy and open well. Most of those frags are worth more then $21 but Mateusz doesn’t care, he is a fellow hobbyist and enjoys other reefers having the chance of getting nice corals at a affordable price. He will always be my go to guy when I need corals. If your not happy with the pricing go to the top name vendors and get ripped off.

btw I read your feedback Chincaca and sorry but I don’t agree. You expected a reply so quickly and made judgement without even receiving the package. You even offered to give the FedEx driver $50 to deliver a package to you that was clearly flagged to return to sender. That’s some low down dirty. It’s ok though, it’s your loss

Same man! What is the deal with this guy. With this kind of patience, i wonder how his tank is doing!

Have done multiple orders and cant be happier with the corals and price.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Same man! What is the deal with this guy. With this kind of patience, i wonder how his tank is doing!

Have done multiple orders and cant be happier with the corals and price.

Some people are hot heads. I got the package back and the guy has been refunded. He just wanted to get me in trouble, who knows why. All I know is i'd never trust the guy. No reason to go back on it though. Thanks for the support from everyone.

dana42078

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A+ for seller in my experience! Going for second package now. :)

Eric Jacalne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same here. Nothing but good experience. I bought two packs, and paid only shipping for the second pack due mixed up on the first one. Took care of it with cherry on top. Will buy again in the future.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great seller, great communication even after FedEx was one day late for the shipment.
Thank god. If the yellow hammer didn't make it i'd have been upset, money means nothing compared to such a piece. If you have any issues with the corals let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man amazing stuff glad I missed those torches as I have spent to much the past month on coral.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back