• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$21 Zoas, High End Zoas, Blastos, Euphyllia!

somekindabonita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller with some beautiful pieces! Seriously packaged the corals better than retailers I've ordered from.

Chac317

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack in and on the rack today. Probably my 3rd or 4th order and always top notch. Only one of a few people I consistently order zoas from. Now to buy more racks..

8F45E245-2B80-4549-8189-9847D37F0219.jpeg

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The BTA seems happy, although has already moved once, and I kinda like the new spot better, so hopefully it stays put. The zoanthids are open and happy. Thanks again!!
E9F6F4AD-2A43-46F1-864A-BF7368912A51.jpeg

B835DDF8-9EE6-4CEB-8990-7780CD8D6CE7.jpeg

You're welcome, enjoy! I've noticed the nems like to find little rock crevices.

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude let it go. What is your problem with this post? I'm not asking anyone to send me FF and i'm not asking for any fees. The price is now $21 and all prices are otherwise listed. I don't believe there is anything against me charging any given price? I am following the rules set forth by the forum/moderators. At the time I was not fully aware. How would you feel if someone continually tried to get you in trouble for someone you weren't completely aware of?

Now you're here on my post trying to stir up trouble, and i'm asking you to please respectfully stop. I told you I would send you the refund as soon as I receive the package back, until then we are in limbo.
Bought from seller several times and never had issue I've even seen a post once where the buyer received shipment late due to shipping fault not on Mateusz end and he refunded the buyers funds, so this is hard to grasp. A++++++++ in my book.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bought from seller several times and never had issue I've even seen a post once where the buyer received shipment late due to shipping fault not on Mateusz end and he refunded the buyers funds, so this is hard to grasp. A++++++++ in my book.

Thanks. By the way I love the Halloween shroom you sold me man. :cool:

RedC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st Time buyer.. Went amazing!!! All the zoas arrived fast and healthy most where open in there bag!

Will be back for more soon!!

Antny12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A+ seller. Even when something went array he was quick to make sure it was made right- not only is selling but is an incredibly easy person to do business with.

OP
OP
Mateusz

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A+ seller. Even when something went array he was quick to make sure it was made right- not only is selling but is an incredibly easy person to do business with.
Sorry for the issue with the torch in transit, maybe it had gotten to warm. Refunded in full for it. When I cut another head I will let you know.

sabz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing seller... Perfect communication with me during my first big online purchase... I guess big purchase is relative... But he was very helpful, understanding, and supportive. Thank you for making this a great experience. Definitely will recommend you to anyone that I know.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back