210 Gal Reef Tank for sale in Lafayette La

joenla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$4500 100% automated and monitored using Apex controller

This is NOT a cheap setup. Its state of the art with everything you can possibly need. Only module not included with the system is the new apex Trident. Planning to move and rather not deal with moving tank. Buyer responsible for tearing it down and moving it. I can assist in disassembly if needed but not with physically moving tank (back problems). Everything to include tank and equip in excellent condition.
Not interested in selling anything separately unless I can sell all rock, fish and coral first then I would sell other items separately. Entire setup has cost about 17k (fish, rock, coral and all equip) Willing to negotiate on price but not desperate to sell. I assure you this is an extremely nice setup with ALL the bells and whistles. Can send more pics if needed
210 Gallon mixed reef tank 72 inches long x 24 inches deep x 27 inches tall (tank) with stand and canopy (aprox cost new was $1800) Wouldn’t hurt to stain it eventually but nothing wrong with it at all. Looks great!
36 Gal custom trigger ruby sump (adding 12 inches) ($400)
30 gal top off tank (just a cheap tank for topoff water)
150 lbs live rock and lots of coral. Acros, blue ridge, burning banana, digitate, green symphyllia brain, flavia, Brain Coral Goniastrea, montipora, setosa, Stylophora Pistillata, Duncan and trumpet, frogspawn . Some huge coral and all grow extremely well. Other coral growing that I'm forgetting names of…
2 clowns, 1 Melanarus Wrasse, 1 goby, 1 sailfin tang, 1 large blonde naso, 1 yellow tang, niger trigger,
Equip included (with original cost of equip)
JBJ 1/3 HP chiller ($700 chiller)
Coralife Turbo-Twist UV Sterilizers 36 watt ($150)
Syncra 5.0 chiller pump ($160)
Ecotech vectra L1 DC return pump ($470)
2 vortech MP40's with ecotech Marine battery backup (2 @ $450 a piece plus $170 for battery backup)
Reef octopus regal 170SS skimmer with automatic neck cleaner ($400 and neck cleaner $175)
Large Aquaripure Nitrate Removal Filter that keeps nitrates below 1 PPM (AND YES it REALLY Works!) ($300)
Phosphate filter
Carbon filter

Apex 2019 controller with following modules:
If you bought the APEX controller and modules below you would EASILY spend $2000
2 energy Bars 832 (new ones)
3 older style energy bars
2x Energy Bar 832
1x pH PRobe
1x Temp Probe
1x ORP Probe
1x Salinity Probe
1x DoS Fluid Metering Module WITH DDR reservoir
1x Automatic Feeding System (AFS)
2x Leak Detection Kit (LDK)
1x Flow Monitoring Kit (FMK)
1x Display Module
1x Magnetic Probe Rack
WXM Module
Pm2
1x PMK Par meter
PMUP
2 Breakout boxes
SV 1 Solenoid valve
ATK auto top off kit
Optical level sensors
And other things I'm probably overlooking…

These LED’s are $440 EACH! I have 3 that are 3 years old and a 4th that’s brand new never used.
4 AI Hydra 52 HD LED light fixtures (one brand new in the box never used. Saved as backup in case one goes out)

BRS 6 stage RO filter system with booster pump and wireless bhyve water controller ($250)
Can send more pics if needed

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

OP
OP
J

joenla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a bump. At this point im thinking i may want to keep everything and just get rid of the fish and coral so i can start over later. Got lot coral and several fish

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ll want to post this in the selling forums or maybe #MODS can move it for you

OP
OP
J

joenla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold a lot already.
remaining is below

* 210 Gallon mixed reef tank 72 inches long x 24 inches deep x 27 inches tall
(tank) with stand and canopy (aprox cost new was $1800) Wouldn’t hurt to stain it eventually but nothing wrong with it at all. Looks great! Will sell tank, stand and canopy for $1000 will include fee 5 gal can of salinity salt
* 36 Gal custom trigger ruby sump (adding 12 inches) ($400) asking 250
* JBJ 1/3 HP chiller ($700 chiller) (asking 400)
* Syncra 5.0 chiller pump ($160) (asking 50)
* 2 vortech MP40's with ecotech Marine battery backup (2 @ $450 a piece plus $170 for battery backup) asking 600 for MP40s and battery backup)
* Reef octopus regal 170SS skimmer with automatic neck cleaner ($400 and neck cleaner $175) Asking $250 (yr old)
* 6 Stage Deluxe Plus RO/DI System https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/6-stage-deluxe-plus-ro-di-system-bulk-reef-supply.html bought 1 year ago. Will include Phosphate filter and Carbon filter. Also bonus it includes booster pump and wireless bhyve water controller All for $300
* 2 Energy Bars 832 cost 160 asking 100 each
* 2 AI Hydra 52 HD LED light fixtures asking $250
* 1 AI Hydra 52 HD LED light fixtures asking $350 (brand new in the box never used. Saved as backup in case one goes out) BRAND NEW FIXTURE
* Red Sea Seawater Refractometer BRAND NEW (49) asking 35
* Milwaukee MA87 digital refractometer (4yrs old but is priceless. These things are perfect!) (114) asking 80
* Litermeter (295) with 2nd pump (140) asking 200 and 100 (4 yrs old but barely used bc I bought Apex doser)
* Bubble magnus dosing pump (269) asking 150
Can send pics

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back