22.4 Gallon FijiCube Rimless Nano Aquarium Build

TheRoaringReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, So recently I bought the 22.4 Gallon Rimless Nano Tank from FijiCube off of bulk reef supply. I wanted to hear suggestions on my build and hear any thoughts and concerns. I'm very happy with this build and I'm very excited to start reefing but before I start aquascaping I want the build to be perfect. I'm leaving a list of the things I used in the build as well as photos. I also posted a Youtube Video of the build if anyone is interested. I will link it under this paragraph. Thank you for your time and suggestions!

The build-
Tank- 22.4 Galloon rimless nano tank by Fijicube
Light- AI Prime 16HD
Random flow generators by Vivid Creative Aquatics
Sump- 10gal aqueon tank with FijiCube DIY sump kit
Heater- Aqueon 100w Pro
ATO- Duetto XP
Refugium- Finnex External refugium hang-on box w/ Stringray Light
Protein Skimmer- Bubble Magus Curve 5
Return Pump- Syncra silent 1.5 by SIICE
92630B62-4268-40A4-BDE9-6460DED1DC40.JPG
09055228-82EB-45DF-B527-8167E6D48569.JPG

Feedback is greatly appreciated :)

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd get a temp controller for that heater just from some protective redundancy. If you want a little prettier ATO container I've been using plastic ammo boxes. I got a bit bigger and fancier with a Milwaukee one on my 40 gallon AIO and it can hold enough water for about a week.

I started out with that little HOB refugium too. You can actually start up a pretty nice pod population in them.

OP
OP
TheRoaringReef

TheRoaringReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd get a temp controller for that heater just from some protective redundancy. If you want a little prettier ATO container I've been using plastic ammo boxes. I got a bit bigger and fancier with a Milwaukee one on my 40 gallon AIO and it can hold enough water for about a week.

I started out with that little HOB refugium too. You can actually start up a pretty nice pod population in them.
Thank you for the suggestions, I will def look into a temp controller. That is a good idea. Also i like the amomo box suggestions, would have never thought of that!

CactusReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you using for flow, I have the same tank and curious.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back