OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't bought any sticks in months. Today that changed.
IMG_9019.JPG

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to see the tanks all set and that you got a new stick in the tank. Did you get it from a local shop?

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to see the tanks all set and that you got a new stick in the tank. Did you get it from a local shop?
Hey. Hows things? I say bought but actually, I traded with a friend of mine. The coral seems to be settling in, but will take some time before I will be happy. Tank seems to be running pretty decent after my 110 failure. You'll have to swing by and check it out.

DannyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are good except with my tank. It crashed back in October, lost just about all my coral, inverts and a couple fish. Haven't really gotten it back up to par yet. Planning a new build with a 75g, trying to talk my wife into an in wall build. Its a work in progress.

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are good except with my tank. It crashed back in October, lost just about all my coral, inverts and a couple fish. Haven't really gotten it back up to par yet. Planning a new build with a 75g, trying to talk my wife into an in wall build. Its a work in progress.

Well that's not what I wanted to hear.
Want some coral? [emoji6]

Murr7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a fts, but I like this. @Murr7
IMG_9022.JPG
Wow that's some PE! Is that a frag from my tank? I Def want to come check it out, I won't be home for another week but Id like to check it out in person. My tank should still be on getting back on track. The apex is keeping things running smooth and I reinstalled my refugium after I lost all of my coral. Hopefully the tank will be ready for some more needy sps so I may have to hit you up for a frag or two.

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a good idea looks wise. I've seen a few tanks using it in lieu of sand, which looks nice also. I do wonder about the maintenance for those tanks. Must have to be doing something to keep it off the rocks. At least in your case a quick cut then peel gets you some gsp to sell to new hobbyists.

Brilliant in giving yourself frontal access to your tank. So many people do not allow themselves a way to access the tank from the front when they stick it in the wall and almost all regret it. Makes life easier from aquascaping, coral placement, to just a simple cleaning. Kudos on well thought out design!

OP
OP
themcnertney

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9102.JPG
It's the little things in life, like water changes, you know. I love knowing that when I do one, the tank will be stressed a bit with lack of water movement, pumps turning on and off, new water, etc. but the next day is when the tank looks pristine, it makes all the worth while

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back