OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
584e43cf9ebf3bc220a3cc0b906e18b8.jpg
I got my lights in! And I should receive my waterbox on the 8th. I’m keeping my finger crossed..... I never been more excited about something that’s going to put a dent in my pockets! [emoji3526]

Chef Tommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, waterbox is waiting on their containers before they can ship? I thought they were the builders? If not, where are they made?

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thinking about this very tank, bummer it took so long to get it. hopefully tomorrow?any tracking info?

Still no tracking . I don’t think it’s coming tomorrow . I sure hope so tho. But I think if I was going to get it tomm I would of at least got a email say something about the delivery

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no tracking . I don’t think it’s coming tomorrow . I sure hope so tho. But I think if I was going to get it tomm I would of at least got a email say something about the delivery

bummer I was hoping for you. yeah you better get a notice thats a big tank and a lot of $$ to just show up. you gotta get a heard of reefers together to help move that beast in.

any idea on how much the tank weights?

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bummer I was hoping for you. yeah you better get a notice thats a big tank and a lot of $$ to just show up. you gotta get a heard of reefers together to help move that beast in.

any idea on how much the tank weights?

I don’t know how much it weigh. I don’t want them to show up to my house and no one be there. I think me and 3 friend can move it in the house . I’m put it in the garage tell we get everything hook up . I wanted to have the tank running before thanksgiving ! I don’t want to hire the local fish store to do the install . Ain’t no telling how much they would want to do the job

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know how much it weigh. I don’t want them to show up to my house and no one be there. I think me and 3 friend can move it in the house . I’m put it in the garage tell we get everything hook up . I wanted to have the tank running before thanksgiving ! I don’t want to hire the local fish store to do the install . Ain’t no telling how much they would want to do the job

might want to get a few more friends...its 3/4 glass I have a 90-36x24x24 12mm glass thing weights a ton!
4 strong guys prob. can move it but why push it..haha

not much info out there on social media about these. wish there was more but look like amazing tanks.
what are your plans for the tank? I have cool ideas if I end up getting one.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, waterbox is waiting on their containers before they can ship? I thought they were the builders? If not, where are they made?

I think most if not all non custom tanks are made over seas. China I believe. Elos, SCA, red sea waterbox.I often wonder if there all made in the same place then rebranded?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most if not all non custom tanks are made over seas. China I believe. Elos, SCA, red sea waterbox.I often wonder if there all made in the same place then rebranded?

You are correct, waterbox, red sea, elos and SCA are all aquariums made in China. This is what waterbox means when they say they are waiting on there containers. Usually means they are on the ocean and once waterbox receives them after customs then they can be shipped out.

As for whether or not they are made in the same factory that is also likely possible. I know Red Sea has there dedicated factory in China but outside of that I'm not sure.

And @oceanarab can't wait to see this build come together!!

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My plans is loading it with livestock. And keeping the receipts away from my with with and everything I buy I’m going tell her they gave me a sweet deal on it

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
716bcc555574d0ba587a3148e9583f86.jpg
the made me sign a freight policy. They told me once it’s signed . The tank will get shipped. Looks like it’s coming soon!!!!

Hell YES!!!

I am happy for you good sir. I 'll be coming along for the journey, if I lived by I would come help you move it in too.
I really REALLY want one of these tanks now.

just cant decide between a peninsula that i will have to run like a regular tank until some unknown time in the future or the standard tank.
I dream of a peninsula but who knows if I ever will have a place for it. so prob. 230.6 standard if they have em in stock .

I was just writing up my stocking list. what do you plan fish wise for this bad boy?

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hell YES!!!

I am happy for you good sir. I 'll be coming along for the journey, if I lived by I would come help you move it in too.
I really REALLY want one of these tanks now.

just cant decide between a peninsula that i will have to run like a regular tank until some unknown time in the future or the standard tank.
I dream of a peninsula but who knows if I ever will have a place for it. so prob. 230.6 standard if they have em in stock .

I was just writing up my stocking list. what do you plan fish wise for this bad boy?

I not very sure . I know I want a couple big fish tho. And some small schools of fish too! Maybe a dragon eel or a banana eel [emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

OP
OP
oceanarab

oceanarab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a few goodies today
13890d8deae549510a935b50993c75d1.jpg
26adf2f6662098836bba63e158a34860.jpg

The guy at my LFS told me the was a good salt. Does anybody use this kind and if so how do u like it ?
39bc7d23eae5e60c68e321c843039ec2.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back