• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

230 Gallon Custom Peninsula Setup For Sale - Sarasota Tampa St. Petersburg

FishyDP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a custom built 230 gallon (72x29x25) peninsula style show quality tank with internal overflow box. Due to moving out of state I am unable to take it with me unfortunately. I had the tank built by Glass Cages about 4-5 months ago, and it has been up and fully running for around 2-3 months now. All viewing panels are high clarity-starphire glass. The stand is made from 2” aluminum, powder coated black and has adjustable leveling feet. I have not had time to put the finishing touches on it yet, such as attaching and finishing the doors, and mounting all the wires. The tank was drilled on the bottom panel for a closed loop system. I ended up not using a closed loop and the holes have been professionally sealed with thick panels of glass.

All equipment was purchased new: Trigger Triton sump, 2x jebao dcp 4000 return pumps, 2x jebao ow-40 powerheads, 1x jebao gyre powerhead, clearwater cw-100 algae scrubber with sicce 2.0 pump, bubble magus curve 7 skimmer. I currently have 6x hipargero leds lighting the tank which have not been permanently mounted yet. The lights are included with purchase.

All corals were grown out by me from small frags. The hammer coral colonies have 20-30 heads, as does the duncan. Also included are some nice medium sized acan colonies, decent sized purple stylo colony, larger frags of easier to keep sps, big hollywood stunner, blasto, zoas, GSP colony, some monti caps, xenia colony, candy cane, micromussa. Fish: porkfish, yellow tang, melanurus wrass, coral beauty angel, clown, 3x yellowtail damsels, 5x mollies, 2x blue devil damsels. All pictured live rock included plus some extra in the sump.

I would prefer to sell this as a complete setup. If you would like to purchase the livestock only please make me an offer.

This is a gorgeous setup and perfect for a room divider. The display is built like a tank with smoked black glass euro-bracing and the stand is built and welded for the long haul.

I will be able to help break the tank down and get everything into buckets. I am happy to help get it back up and running and will be available for any questions within reason after purchase.

If you plan to move it yourself you will need 3-4 people, and likely a dolly or 2. If you would like it moved professionally, which I recommend, I can help set that up at ½ the cost that the movers charge.

This is a complete plug and play system just finishing touches needed. Everything that comes with this setup would cost about double what I am listing it for. I have only had the tank for a few months, so it is in close to new condition. Price is 4k.

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back