24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is Casper going to be up for grabs?
Who would keep WWC operating at it's finest if not for Casper's vigilance?!? You should see him throw down the law! He keeps us going!

Chris/Dillion Are you guys still doing a Valentines day sale next week?
Yes... Stay tuned, it will be going up in a little while.

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway for me to do a March 3rd delivery? That is when I will be available to receive the coral or will that not be discounted?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyway for me to do a March 3rd delivery? That is when I will be available to receive the coral or will that not be discounted?

Not problem at all. Just purchase a shipping module (pre-shipping module for your free T-Shirt and it saves you a couple of $$$) for a different day and then just place a note / or send us an email on when you would like to receive the order. Will that work for you?

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done a live sale would the prices be similar to the prices at your booth at reefstock cause I never have been to a convention either and it only about 2 minutes from my house .since your sale start at the same time and ends the same time the next day as reefstock does I don't know what to do

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never done a live sale would the prices be similar to the prices at your booth at reefstock cause I never have been to a convention either and it only about 2 minutes from my house .since your sale start at the same time and ends the same time the next day as reefstock does I don't know what to do

The live sales are one of kind, especially if you stay up all 24 hours with us ;)

The prices will be great, with great selection at both regardless of which one you can make it too!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ready for this?!?

We have to give a HUGE thank you to Ecotech Marine for our Grand Prize!

RAFFLES & PRIZES

Artboard%201.jpg

Artboard%202.jpg

• 1x Ecotech Marine XR30W Pro Gen 4, 1x RMS 30 Tank Mount, 1x Power Supply Bracket
  • WWC Illuminati Zoanthid Frag (multiple polyps)
  • WWC Wacko Acropora Frag (1" frag)
  • There are 2 ways to enter the raffle drawings. Make a purchase during the sale. Or make one post every hour during the sale. If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, don't forget, we will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ready for this?!?

We have to give a HUGE thank you to Ecotech Marine for our Grand Prize!

RAFFLES & PRIZES

Artboard%201.jpg

Artboard%202.jpg

• 1x Ecotech Marine XR30W Pro Gen 4, 1x RMS 30 Tank Mount, 1x Power Supply Bracket
  • WWC Illuminati Zoanthid Frag (multiple polyps)
  • WWC Wacko Acropora Frag (1" frag)
  • There are 2 ways to enter the raffle drawings. Make a purchase during the sale. Or make one post every hour during the sale. If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.
Nice grand prize

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I suggest going to the convention and shopping at the WWC stand, but while you are there, shopping the WWC live sale via mobile device, that way you get the best of both worlds!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wacko is nice, anything would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back