OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What brand of frag rack do you have? I have a few scratches from my racks as well.
Reefing Art.

The magnets on it aren't even that strong. Super frustrating. Gonna have to find a way to cover it up. Maybe I'll just extend the rock fully to the glass on that side and out towards the front a bit.

Rickyrooz

Acropora Nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing Art.

The magnets on it aren't even that strong. Super frustrating. Gonna have to find a way to cover it up. Maybe I'll just extend the rock fully to the glass on that side and out towards the front a bit.

I have a Zen Reef rack and the acrylic back or the Coraline algae scratches my glass if I slide the rack by the magnet so now I have to detach the magnet and move the rack to clean around it.

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oy, I really need to start posting more. Maybe I'll just give you guys every little update as I do it. Always plenty going on...

Right now I'm getting prepared for the new frag system that should be arriving from Advanced Acrylics in the next couple weeks. The aluminum stand from Framingtech arrived, although that still need to be assembled as well. Lots to do, really looking forward to getting everything in the small frag tank moved over to the larger one, I can't handle the depth on the current tank.

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oy, I really need to start posting more. Maybe I'll just give you guys every little update as I do it. Always plenty going on...

Right now I'm getting prepared for the new frag system that should be arriving from Advanced Acrylics in the next couple weeks. The aluminum stand from Framingtech arrived, although that still need to be assembled as well. Lots to do, really looking forward to getting everything in the small frag tank moved over to the larger one, I can't handle the depth on the current tank.

More little updates please! :D

That extruded aluminum stand looks great! That extruded aluminum sure has been great for hobbyists, I see it used on 3d printer builds as well!

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two tanks, in the same basement, guess which has established live rock and which had dry....

KU6CWu7.png

(Ignore the bunk salinity reading)

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fish always gettin in the way!!

OH! AND, the new frag tank and sump should be delivered tomorrow or Thursday!! I'm way behind in my prep!

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slow progress, doin it right.

I have a little work to do on the wall behind where this will go, then the real fun begins.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.7%

Back