250g With Parts For Sale! + 55g For Sale!

fishboy91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef Lovers,

Unfortunately, I am having to let my 250 gallon salt water reef tank go:( I bought this tank about a year ago, but due to starting a new job that was time intensive, I never had time to get it fully up and running and now I am moving away to Dallas and need to find this one a good home. I don't have time for the hobby sadly. It is 250 gallons and comes with the wooden stand you see in the pictures. The only thing it needs is a rubber gasket around one of the overflows to keep it from leaking where it goes through the glass bottom, I just never got around to putting this in. I also have a sump pictured as well. I have a return pump. I also have 2 sets of hanging LED lights. I also have a smaller sump pictured as well with the blue bio balls. I have 2 25 lb bags of sea salt, although one has been opened. I also have about 75ish lbs of rock to go in the tank. Also have a 55 gallon freshwater I'm selling if you're interested in that- it has everything with it! It has pebbles, a hang on back filter, light, and heater. These tanks needs a good home so let me know if you're interested.

PRICES (negotiable):

Reef Tank:
  • Tank w/ Stand + Sea Salt (2 bags 25lbs): $1,100 OBO
  • Large Sump: $220 OBO
  • Small Sump w/ Bioballs: $110 OBO
  • Return Pump: $110 OBO
  • LED Lights: $110 each OBO
  • Rock (75ish lbs): $80
Will Do Package Deal: Tank / Stand / Salt /Large Sump / Rock / Lights / Return Pump: $1500 (Save $230)

55 Gallon Fresh Water Tank:
  • Tank + Light + top covers + filter + heater + decorations: $395
These Deals Won't Last Long. I'm moving in a month and if this stuff isn't gone, I'll just store it somewhere and it will no longer be for sale, so ACT FAST if you want some of this stuff!

IMG_9970.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the picture just showed a florescent light and some fresh water ornaments. what type of LED lights do you have for sale?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back