265 gallon In-Wall tank addition

Dougs3dprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well several years ago I added to my list of aquariums. I have a 150 gallon in-wall and decided to add a 265 gallon in-wall. The sump is a 125 gallon tank under my stairs and the main display tank is viewable from both my basement/bar area as well as the steps walking down to the basement.

Tank Build PIcs Click this to see build pics. Below are beginning and end pics

Untitled presentation (1).jpg

Untitled presentation (2).jpg

Untitled presentation (3).jpg

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well several years ago I added to my list of aquariums. I have a 150 gallon in-wall and decided to add a 265 gallon in-wall. The sump is a 125 gallon tank under my stairs and the main display tank is viewable from both my basement/bar area as well as the steps walking down to the basement.

Tank Build PIcs Click this to see build pics. Below are beginning and end pics

Untitled presentation (1).jpg

Untitled presentation (2).jpg

Untitled presentation (3).jpg
Nice cool bar and bath I bet gin and tonics and taking the browns to the superbowl(taking a #2)have never been better with those badboy. I am envious I've been looking for what the guys on here call a monster tank(anything larger than 160g) but can get my mits on anything bigger than poorly made 106 g new for 1700 or used locally for 1200(which is a rip)my next question is were they prefabbed or did you DIY?I also like how you ran edging and have a overhead on the one in the bathroom

OP
OP
Dougs3dprinting

Dougs3dprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice cool bar and bath I bet gin and tonics and taking the browns to the superbowl(taking a #2)have never been better with those badboy. I am envious I've been looking for what the guys on here call a monster tank(anything larger than 160g) but can get my mits on anything bigger than poorly made 106 g new for 1700 or used locally for 1200(which is a rip)my next question is were they prefabbed or did you DIY?I also like how you ran edging and have a overhead on the one in the bathroom
I pickup the 265 barely used for $500. Also came with a few other goodies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back