270 Gallon "Fish Pairs Themed" Upgrade

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NO,NO,no puppies till after 7 pm CST... ;) :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
Scream GIF by Originals
Scared Oh No GIF

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow morning canopy is going on!
Mood Dancing GIF by pammypocket
I seen your hand, that’s crazy! All my years I’ve never had any reactions from my tank till just a couple months ago.. my little cube got Dino’s and I was blowing them off with a turkey baster and I felt my arm stinging.. a few hours later I had a rash and a large red mark…. Every time I cleaned my tank my arm would sting bad! Dinos gone and no problems…. So weird! Lol

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen your hand, that’s crazy! All my years I’ve never had any reactions from my tank till just a couple months ago.. my little cube got Dino’s and I was blowing them off with a turkey baster and I felt my arm stinging.. a few hours later I had a rash and a large red mark…. Every time I cleaned my tank my arm would sting bad! Dinos gone and no problems…. So weird! Lol
I don’t think it had anything to do with the tank, but you never know. Dr said I broke the capillaries (small blood vessels) in my hand for some unknown reason. It’s mostly back to normal today. Events leading up to it went like this: tested water in tank, 15 minutes later made lunch, in which I opened a jar from the fridge, not a new jar but was still a hard to open, but didn’t have to strain too much, ate lunch and 30 minutes later hand went numb. Dr said hand was numb because the broken blood vessel was causing swelling and the swelling was cutting off circulation in my hand. So maybe it was opening the jar?? The cause is still a mystery.
7AD4986F-20CD-4A48-958D-4505CC3DBCA6.jpeg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think it had anything to do with the tank, but you never know. Dr said I broke the capillaries (small blood vessels) in my hand for some unknown reason. It’s mostly back to normal today. Events leading up to it went like this: tested water in tank, 15 minutes later made lunch, in which I opened a jar from the fridge, not a new jar but was still a hard to open, but didn’t have to strain too much, ate lunch and 30 minutes later hand went numb. Dr said hand was numb because the broken blood vessel was causing swelling and the swelling was cutting off circulation in my hand. So maybe it was opening the jar?? The cause is still a mystery.
7AD4986F-20CD-4A48-958D-4505CC3DBCA6.jpeg
I could see that, brushed it just right. Glad it's doing better now though

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to get the lights hooked up today. I’m already starting to get the uglies from the AI light for the nem.
I hope it’s just diatoms and not the dinos coming back. Need to get the scope out and have a look.
FA069E31-A270-4D98-816A-7E2405B10D91.jpeg

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think pretty close. Im tempted to get it, theyd look goid with my reds
Oh, that is not yours? It’s a nice one for sure! And very close to mine.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back