28gal Oceana/JBJ Nano cube - Mount Juliet

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out some stuff, and the first is a 18gal Nano with stand. Jut tank and stand. I did replace the return pump with a brand new one so whoever does get this has reliable filtration. Thjs also has the upgrade Hydor flow circulator that rotates the return stream back into the main tank. Perfect for quarantine, or someone wanting to get into saltwater without spending big bucks on a new getup.

I also have an InTank media holder allowing bio media, charcoal, and sponge filtration.

I am asking$125.00 for the tank and stand, and $25.00 for the Intank setup.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out some stuff, and the first is a 18gal Nano with stand. Jut tank and stand. I did replace the return pump with a brand new one so whoever does get this has reliable filtration. Thjs also has the upgrade Hydor flow circulator that rotates the return stream back into the main tank. Perfect for quarantine, or someone wanting to get into saltwater without spending big bucks on a new getup.

I also have an InTank media holder allowing bio media, charcoal, and sponge filtration.

Got any pics? Guy at work is looking for a small tank.

Fishtails

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m very interested. Looking to get back into the hobby and this would be perfect size. Can you post a few pictures?

OP
OP
andywe

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here are a few pics. Solid tank and stand for the price, especially with a brand new return pump. I have so much reef stuff it really will be a steal. I have 300+ lbs of rock...and a new bag of sand I ended up not using on my rimless build so that can be had at what I paid for it. I also think inhale a 25# bag if reef Crystal's somewhere. If I do that is free.Just a the final cleanup is needed.

20190718_161439.jpeg
20190718_161429.jpeg
20190718_161420.jpeg
20190718_161406.jpeg
20190718_161301.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back