$29 Bubble Gum Digis, Shnozzberry Acros and more! ONLY @ Bud's Summer Block Party!

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice deals!

Rogueaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
OP
OP
Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Had over a dozen orders that day stranded by Fedex in Memphis an extra day and no dead loss out of any. That's why we ALWAYS try to pack in extra water, you just never know. Glad yours made it safely and are doing great! Thanks for sharing. [emoji109]

EricGRIT09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, I've been slowly working to get my tank back to coral-ready after a decline a couple years back (fish all good, kept it running). Saw this pop up this morning and these deals look great - just placed an order and looking forward to getting some frags in there after some lessons learned! So this Budman shipment will be the first of the re-launch :) Thanks!

EricGRIT09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Received eleven beautiful frags today (wish I could say this morning but FedEx was late) - they all look great! Very good sizes, great color, polyps extended immediately on about half of them and after ~30 mins I see the others working their way out. Also great customer service from Budman!

Rogueaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Had over a dozen orders that day stranded by Fedex in Memphis an extra day and no dead loss out of any. That's why we ALWAYS try to pack in extra water, you just never know. Glad yours made it safely and are doing great! Thanks for sharing. [emoji109]
I’m on the west coast and my order from Budmans came in A+ fast shipping & good customer service.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 72 44.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 19 11.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back